Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Wanted Accomdation in Verbier? 15/01-22/01 and 26/02 to 05/03/2011

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Wanted Accomdation in Verbier? 15/01-22/01 and 26/02 to 05/03/2011

Hi I'm joining rwo of the Warren smith courses in Verbier this coming season and I'm looking for Verbier based accomodation: I'm UK based but have property in France and usually ski out of Samoens, howver this coming season I'll spending three weeks or so in Verbier:

I'm house trained,can supply Geneva based referencesand I'm looking for basic accomodation which can possibly include food or I can  do my share of cooking. Currently perfecting the art of VERY HOT curry making ;o)

Appreciate any ideas, suggestions or questions, and many thanks in advance.

The text you are quoting:

Hi I'm joining rwo of the Warren smith courses in Verbier this coming season and I'm looking for Verbier based accomodation: I'm UK based but have property in France and usually ski out of Samoens, howver this coming season I'll spending three weeks or so in Verbier:

I'm house trained,can supply Geneva based referencesand I'm looking for basic accomodation which can possibly include food or I can  do my share of cooking. Currently perfecting the art of VERY HOT curry making ;o)

Appreciate any ideas, suggestions or questions, and many thanks in advance.

JivebabyAug 24, 2010 @ 18:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 669 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Wanted Accomdation in Verbier? 15/01-22/01 and 26/02 to 05/03/2011
Post 1

Hello,

If you are still looking for a room in Verbier.  We are sharing a Chalet, I happen to have a room still available for the season. Available from now. From 3'800 CHF for the room, you can share it with someone or have it for yourself. Every room has four beds (bunk beds)...The chalet is rustic with a great terrace, huge living room and kitchen, 3 bathrooms,...located in Les Esserts (Verbier).

If interested please give me a call (079 615 02 59)

Alex

Hello,

If you are still looking for a room in Verbier.  We are sharing a Chalet, I happen to have a room still available for the season. Available from now. From 3'800 CHF for the room, you can share it with someone or have it for yourself. Every room has four beds (bunk beds)...The chalet is rustic with a great terrace, huge living room and kitchen, 3 bathrooms,...located in Les Esserts (Verbier).

Alex

D Alex, Dec 31, 2010 @ 00:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

The price is of course from now to the end of April.

Best

Alex

The price is of course from now to the end of April.

Best

Alex

D Alex, Dec 31, 2010 @ 00:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello,

If you are still looking for a room in Verbier.  We are sharing a Chalet, I happen to have a room still available for the season. Available from now. From 3'800 CHF from now to the end of April.  You can share it with someone or have it for yourself. Every room has four beds (bunk beds)...The chalet is rustic with a great terrace, huge living room and kitchen, 3 bathrooms,...located in Les Esserts (Verbier).

Alex

Hello,

If you are still looking for a room in Verbier.  We are sharing a Chalet, I happen to have a room still available for the season. Available from now. From 3'800 CHF from now to the end of April.  You can share it with someone or have it for yourself. Every room has four beds (bunk beds)...The chalet is rustic with a great terrace, huge living room and kitchen, 3 bathrooms,...located in Les Esserts (Verbier).

Alex

D Alex, Dec 31, 2010 @ 00:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 669 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form