Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Washing Machine problem

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Washing Machine problem

Hi all, having moved here from Oz a couple of moths ago i have now found that my two year old Blanco front load washing machine doesnt work properly any more, (it just doesnt run thru the full cycle and seems to get stuck part way thru) can anybody suggest a repair guy around the Carouge area, that fixes washing machines.  The things not that old so I dont want to just chuck it out without trying to get it assessed.

Thanks

Bryan

The text you are quoting:

Hi all, having moved here from Oz a couple of moths ago i have now found that my two year old Blanco front load washing machine doesnt work properly any more, (it just doesnt run thru the full cycle and seems to get stuck part way thru) can anybody suggest a repair guy around the Carouge area, that fixes washing machines.  The things not that old so I dont want to just chuck it out without trying to get it assessed.

Thanks

Bryan

Bryan TNov 29, 2010 @ 12:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 707 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Washing Machine problem
Post 1

Hey Bryan,

I'll ask around and will revert.

You should try to find an independant guy to come over, and not a guy working for the big companies. The big appliance-fixing companies charge an arm and a leg for home visits.

However...the risk with the "little guys" is that 90% of times they ain't licensed by the Regie. So if the guy causes real damage, the Regie might make you pay for it.

Balance it out and make your choice, and I hope you'll get some leads via this forum.

Nir

The text you are quoting:

Hey Bryan,

I'll ask around and will revert.

You should try to find an independant guy to come over, and not a guy working for the big companies. The big appliance-fixing companies charge an arm and a leg for home visits.

However...the risk with the "little guys" is that 90% of times they ain't licensed by the Regie. So if the guy causes real damage, the Regie might make you pay for it.

Balance it out and make your choice, and I hope you'll get some leads via this forum.

Nir

Nir Ofek, Nov 29, 2010 @ 13:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 707 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form