Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Ways/places in Gv and pays de Gex where i could promote my services ( im nailtechnician and hairstylist)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ways/places in Gv and pays de Gex where i could promote my services ( im nailtechnician and hairstylist)

Hi everybody,

I am new arround and as i want to work on my own (im nail technician and hairstylist) and i dont know too much about how things work here  i could use anykind of advice or help about how can i promote my services: if you know any kind of sites, specific places where i can post my announces etc,

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody,

I am new arround and as i want to work on my own (im nail technician and hairstylist) and i dont know too much about how things work here  i could use anykind of advice or help about how can i promote my services: if you know any kind of sites, specific places where i can post my announces etc,

Daniela MFeb 10, 2014 @ 14:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 701 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Ways/places in Gv and pays de Gex where i could promote my services ( im nailtechnician and hairstylist)
Post 1

Did you ever figure this out? Are you working in the Pays de Gex now? (I could use a haircut!)

I'm a work from home shiatsu practitioner in France, and it took me about a year after moving here to figure out all of the hoops to jump through.  If you are still having any questions, PM me, I'd be happy to help!

The text you are quoting:

Did you ever figure this out? Are you working in the Pays de Gex now? (I could use a haircut!)

I'm a work from home shiatsu practitioner in France, and it took me about a year after moving here to figure out all of the hoops to jump through.  If you are still having any questions, PM me, I'd be happy to help!

brittany johnson, Oct 28, 2014 @ 13:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 701 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form