Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Wedding - caterer etc.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Wedding - caterer etc.

My genevois husband and I are going to throw our "big" Swiss -Bolivian - Belgian wedding. We want to keep it reasonable for our budget and fun for everyone. As our wedding will be partly outside and near the lake, we are more into the "bohemian" thème. 

Anyone knows a good caterer who can cater some real vegetarian dishes, but also a BBQ (with a vegetarian alternatif)? We will have approximatif 100 guests that we want to invite for dinner. 

We are also looking for a DJ who can play music for as well 60+ years olds as for 20 somethings...and of course who is willing to get familiar with the Bolivian and Belgian hits ;-)

Any other ideas or suggestions are most welcome! 

The text you are quoting:

My genevois husband and I are going to throw our "big" Swiss -Bolivian - Belgian wedding. We want to keep it reasonable for our budget and fun for everyone. As our wedding will be partly outside and near the lake, we are more into the "bohemian" thème. 

Anyone knows a good caterer who can cater some real vegetarian dishes, but also a BBQ (with a vegetarian alternatif)? We will have approximatif 100 guests that we want to invite for dinner. 

We are also looking for a DJ who can play music for as well 60+ years olds as for 20 somethings...and of course who is willing to get familiar with the Bolivian and Belgian hits ;-)

Any other ideas or suggestions are most welcome! 

Sara ChristiaensenJan 28, 2016 @ 16:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 654 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Wedding - caterer etc.
Post 1

hey there -- are you also looking for a photographer for the wedding? )

The text you are quoting:

hey there -- are you also looking for a photographer for the wedding? )

extremal, Jan 28, 2016 @ 22:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 654 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form