Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Where is it best to live in France?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where is it best to live in France?

Same thread with a title that hopefully makes sense!

Hi all,
I will move soon to Geneva and will share a flat at the beginning. Longer term however I would like to buy my own place rather than throwing money in those crazy rents.
However have realized it is impossible to buy in Geneva, therefore France looks the best alternative.
My question is: where do glocals general prefer to live? In the Gex part or Douvain one? What are the pros and cons?
Thanks for your opinion!
Cheers
eli
The text you are quoting:

Same thread with a title that hopefully makes sense!

Hi all,
I will move soon to Geneva and will share a flat at the beginning. Longer term however I would like to buy my own place rather than throwing money in those crazy rents.
However have realized it is impossible to buy in Geneva, therefore France looks the best alternative.
My question is: where do glocals general prefer to live? In the Gex part or Douvain one? What are the pros and cons?
Thanks for your opinion!
Cheers
eli
elisewinOct 5, 2009 @ 18:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 679 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Where is it best to live in France?
Post 1
Hi, I think it depends which side of Geneva your office is located, because crossing the Mont Blanc bridge every single working day is not really funny.
Personally I prefer to live in the Gex side, it is close to my office, close to the airport, close to the swiss highway, close to the ski station, close to the train station.
I hope it will help you.
Cheers.
The text you are quoting:
Hi, I think it depends which side of Geneva your office is located, because crossing the Mont Blanc bridge every single working day is not really funny.
Personally I prefer to live in the Gex side, it is close to my office, close to the airport, close to the swiss highway, close to the ski station, close to the train station.
I hope it will help you.
Cheers.

R2D2, Oct 5, 2009 @ 22:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 679 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form