Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Where to Buy White Touch Up Paint

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where to Buy White Touch Up Paint

Hello,

I need to buy just a bit of white touch up paint and a brush to paint over some scuff marks in my walls.  I live in Paquis.

Does anyone know where I can purchase this around here?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Beofotch

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I need to buy just a bit of white touch up paint and a brush to paint over some scuff marks in my walls.  I live in Paquis.

Does anyone know where I can purchase this around here?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Beofotch

beofotchAug 16, 2010 @ 09:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1803 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Where to Buy White Touch Up Paint
Post 1

You can buy it at Migros Garden Do-It_yourself Centre.  It comes in a small bottle, and has a picture of a living room (sofa, lamp, wall). It's found in the craft paints  section rather than the actual paint section, but this is what the guy in the paint section gave to me when I asked. 

Good luck!

You can buy it at Migros Garden Do-It_yourself Centre.  It comes in a small bottle, and has a picture of a living room (sofa, lamp, wall). It's found in the craft paints  section rather than the actual paint section, but this is what the guy in the paint section gave to me when I asked. 

Good luck!

Chrissy, Aug 16, 2010 @ 09:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

If you have lived there a while, you will find that the paint colour has settled. So not as white as what you buy. Additionally, dont always go for the cheapest brand. It is too watered down and covers less. I have had to paint a few whole walls in my last move. Its worthwhile, to prevent losing your deposit.

If you have lived there a while, you will find that the paint colour has settled. So not as white as what you buy. Additionally, dont always go for the cheapest brand. It is too watered down and covers less. I have had to paint a few whole walls in my last move. Its worthwhile, to prevent losing your deposit.

wallstbanker, Aug 16, 2010 @ 12:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

There is a shop called Quincaillerie Baud in Eaux Vives, which is bound to be able to help. They are one of those wonderfully quirky hardware shops where you just know you will find just what you are after, however obscure it might be.

They are in Rue des Photographes 7.

Just did a websearch on them, and am pleased to be able to recommend a business that has been around since 1841!

There is a shop called Quincaillerie Baud in Eaux Vives, which is bound to be able to help. They are one of those wonderfully quirky hardware shops where you just know you will find just what you are after, however obscure it might be.

They are in Rue des Photographes 7.

Just did a websearch on them, and am pleased to be able to recommend a business that has been around since 1841!

Kiriel, Aug 16, 2010 @ 13:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thank you to all 3 for the helpful posts - i am going to go check it out tomorrow!

Thank you to all 3 for the helpful posts - i am going to go check it out tomorrow!

beofotch, Aug 16, 2010 @ 23:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1803 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form