Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Where to dance rocknroll in Geneva?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where to dance rocknroll in Geneva?
Hi,

Does anybody know where to dance and / or learn rock here, in Geneva? I attended a course of rock in Cameroon for a couple of month. But since I left the country more than 1 year ago, I haven't had the opportunity to practice again. Now, I'm looking for a club, a group, or whatever (and possibly a female partner, not absolute beginner)... not too expensive, where I can learn more and improve.

Thanks for your suggestions:)

Justin;)
The text you are quoting:
Hi,

Does anybody know where to dance and / or learn rock here, in Geneva? I attended a course of rock in Cameroon for a couple of month. But since I left the country more than 1 year ago, I haven't had the opportunity to practice again. Now, I'm looking for a club, a group, or whatever (and possibly a female partner, not absolute beginner)... not too expensive, where I can learn more and improve.

Thanks for your suggestions:)

Justin;)
JustinMay 4, 2009 @ 23:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 692 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Where to dance rocknroll in Geneva?
Post 1
Does anyone want to PLAY rock'n'roll in Geneva, or whatever fucking place you might be? As long as you are close to me? ...?

The text you are quoting:
Does anyone want to PLAY rock'n'roll in Geneva, or whatever fucking place you might be? As long as you are close to me? ...?

popnoir, May 4, 2009 @ 23:55

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 692 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form