Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Where to get a "good" haircut?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where to get a "good" haircut?

I have gone to 3 places to get my hair done and its turned out awful. So to all you women out there who knows a place that will do a good job please help me. Im not too worried about price but if you have a rough idea let me know as well 

THAAAAAANK YOU 

The text you are quoting:

I have gone to 3 places to get my hair done and its turned out awful. So to all you women out there who knows a place that will do a good job please help me. Im not too worried about price but if you have a rough idea let me know as well 

THAAAAAANK YOU 

megancNov 22, 2009 @ 20:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1806 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Where to get a "good" haircut?
Post 1

Richard, the manager / art director of Toni & Guy is amazing, best i had ever, before i knew him i had all time to take a weekend trip to either Milan or London to get a proper haircut :)

Richard, the manager / art director of Toni & Guy is amazing, best i had ever, before i knew him i had all time to take a weekend trip to either Milan or London to get a proper haircut :)

mowvich, Nov 22, 2009 @ 20:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

where is this place?

where is this place?

meganc, Nov 22, 2009 @ 23:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Toni & Guy - Blvd Helvétique 27 - 1207 Genève

Just remember to ask for Richard, he's the one for hair styling.

Toni & Guy - Blvd Helvétique 27 - 1207 Genève

Just remember to ask for Richard, he's the one for hair styling.

mowvich, Nov 22, 2009 @ 23:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I have always found MODs (the different branches) to be very good.   Not pretentious and not over expensive.   They also don't try to sell you a billion products when you leave (unlike Jean Louis David or whatever the name is who try to sell you extensions etc so that you look like one of the 'people' in the magazines, oooooooh - best to be avoided).   Anyway I had my hair cut at MODs Rive yesterday for 90 odd Francs and walked away very happy.  They also gave me advice on colouring but actually recommended that I don't do anything as my natural hair colour was already nice.   Honesty like that is rare.   Good luck.

I have always found MODs (the different branches) to be very good.   Not pretentious and not over expensive.   They also don't try to sell you a billion products when you leave (unlike Jean Louis David or whatever the name is who try to sell you extensions etc so that you look like one of the 'people' in the magazines, oooooooh - best to be avoided).   Anyway I had my hair cut at MODs Rive yesterday for 90 odd Francs and walked away very happy.  They also gave me advice on colouring but actually recommended that I don't do anything as my natural hair colour was already nice.   Honesty like that is rare.   Good luck.

vanessa d, Nov 25, 2009 @ 12:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1806 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form