Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Where to get a painting framed?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where to get a painting framed?
I live in Vernier, Geneva. I need to get a painting famed. It's painted on a canvas and I need it put into a frame at a reasonable cost. Any ideas of where I can go? I am happy to drive into Geneva centre or surrounding areas.
The text you are quoting:
I live in Vernier, Geneva. I need to get a painting famed. It's painted on a canvas and I need it put into a frame at a reasonable cost. Any ideas of where I can go? I am happy to drive into Geneva centre or surrounding areas.
YellowtuplipJul 5, 2009 @ 23:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 801 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Where to get a painting framed?
Post 1

Hi there,

I had an oil painting on canvas mounted extremely well, as well as two paintings framed at Swiss Cadre in Servette (a couple of shops along Avenue Wendt after the McDonalds. The guy does most of the stuff on site (except the mounting for the oil painting - he sent that one away for a few days). Hope that helps,

Victoria

Hi there,

I had an oil painting on canvas mounted extremely well, as well as two paintings framed at Swiss Cadre in Servette (a couple of shops along Avenue Wendt after the McDonalds. The guy does most of the stuff on site (except the mounting for the oil painting - he sent that one away for a few days). Hope that helps,

Victoria
Victoria W, Jul 5, 2009 @ 23:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Where to get a painting framed?
Post 2
Can he speak any english? I am terrible, I am South African and can't speak ANY French!!
Can he speak any english? I am terrible, I am South African and can't speak ANY French!!
Yellowtuplip, Jul 5, 2009 @ 23:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 801 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form