Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Where to get this "No debt" declaration

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where to get this "No debt" declaration

Can someone tell me the office/web site or even physical address I need to go to to get this declaration of no debts.  The thing you need when taking an apartment.

Any other information like do I need an appointment, documents required, and cost also appriciated.

The text you are quoting:

Can someone tell me the office/web site or even physical address I need to go to to get this declaration of no debts.  The thing you need when taking an apartment.

Any other information like do I need an appointment, documents required, and cost also appriciated.

peakyAug 27, 2014 @ 17:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 2743 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Where to get this "No debt" declaration
Post 1

You find all info here : http://ge.ch/opf/attestation-de-non-poursuite

Easiest way is to go to the Debt Collection Office (Office des poursuites) located rue du Stand 46 and get this document directly at the desk.

You find all info here : http://ge.ch/opf/attestation-de-non-poursuite

Easiest way is to go to the Debt Collection Office (Office des poursuites) located rue du Stand 46 and get this document directly at the desk.

Alexandre P, Aug 27, 2014 @ 17:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

If you don't have the time to make a trip to rue du Stand, the easiest way is to request it online.  It costs only 1 CHF more and you'll get it in the mail in a few days.

If you don't have the time to make a trip to rue du Stand, the easiest way is to request it online.  It costs only 1 CHF more and you'll get it in the mail in a few days.

TheOmegaMan, Aug 28, 2014 @ 10:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I have always gone to get it in person but it  can be quite busy at times there. Often, the earlier you go the less likely this will be. A good idea to take a book or something similar with you just in case.

I have always gone to get it in person but it  can be quite busy at times there. Often, the earlier you go the less likely this will be. A good idea to take a book or something similar with you just in case.

TogJay, Aug 28, 2014 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Go there before work at 830, run in get a number. If your quick on your feet, you can be in and out in 10 minutes. Did it few weeks ago. 

Go there before work at 830, run in get a number. If your quick on your feet, you can be in and out in 10 minutes. Did it few weeks ago. 

Kevin M, Aug 28, 2014 @ 12:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

You can also dowload the request from your computer and take it to any poste office they will retrieve it for you. Cost chf 18.00

http://ge.ch/opf/attestation-de-non-poursuite

You can also dowload the request from your computer and take it to any poste office they will retrieve it for you. Cost chf 18.00

http://ge.ch/opf/attestation-de-non-poursuite

hay_, Aug 28, 2014 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 2743 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form