Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Who can cut childrens' hair?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Who can cut childrens' hair?

Does anybody know of a hair cutting person who would be able to cut a 2 year old boys hair?  It's going to be the first time that i haven't done it and he might freak out.  Maybe someone knows of a salon with kids' DVDs or other distractions?  Or maybe a stylist who is sensitive to the situation and doesn't mind endurig the screams.  maybe someone who could come to our place?

Any advice welcomed!

The text you are quoting:

Does anybody know of a hair cutting person who would be able to cut a 2 year old boys hair?  It's going to be the first time that i haven't done it and he might freak out.  Maybe someone knows of a salon with kids' DVDs or other distractions?  Or maybe a stylist who is sensitive to the situation and doesn't mind endurig the screams.  maybe someone who could come to our place?

Any advice welcomed!

JimboMar 9, 2010 @ 12:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1211 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Who can cut childrens' hair?
Post 1

Hi Jim.

I bring my son to "Convergence coiffure" in centre commercial la praille,carouge.they have a little tv and a selection of dvds.....all for 35chf.

Happy paddys day.......think i may have met you and family on flight to dublin.

Hi Jim.

I bring my son to "Convergence coiffure" in centre commercial la praille,carouge.they have a little tv and a selection of dvds.....all for 35chf.

Happy paddys day.......think i may have met you and family on flight to dublin.

redmc, Mar 16, 2010 @ 23:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Who can cut childrens' hair?
Post 2

My 2 year old son has his hair cut by Ghislaine she is on the city guides review here on glocals. She comes to your home so you could put a chair in front of the tv if you wanted. The way i do it is get my hair cut by her first and then my 2 year old always wants his done after so works out perfectly!

My 2 year old son has his hair cut by Ghislaine she is on the city guides review here on glocals. She comes to your home so you could put a chair in front of the tv if you wanted. The way i do it is get my hair cut by her first and then my 2 year old always wants his done after so works out perfectly!

pazzer, Mar 17, 2010 @ 08:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1211 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form