Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Wimbledon Finals

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Wimbledon Finals

Anyone know any bar or whatever in Geneva where they will screen Wimbledon Finals this Sunday instead of football?!!  ;-)

Cheers.

Siobhan.

The text you are quoting:

Anyone know any bar or whatever in Geneva where they will screen Wimbledon Finals this Sunday instead of football?!!  ;-)

Cheers.

Siobhan.

SiobhanCJul 1, 2010 @ 12:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 833 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Wimbledon Finals
Post 1

I'm also looking for this.  Can't pick it up at home and don't fancy streaming through my office PC on a Sunday afternoon.

I'm also looking for this.  Can't pick it up at home and don't fancy streaming through my office PC on a Sunday afternoon.

Andy C, Jul 2, 2010 @ 21:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

i went to Clubhouse in the end,  (end of Murray more like!!!), but if it were not the worldcup, then would have been sorted, i was outed numbered for screen for the DUtch/Brazil world Cup match, Ugh! so ran off to Pickwick, (not as cool, not air con!!!) then half way through once football finished, ran back to clubhouse, and tennis galore!!! If not football, mostly guaranteed a screen for Tennis.....but touch and go.

Largley, Clubhouse is 'cleaner' and more relaxed than pickwick that was just too crowded stuffy and hot, but friendly all the same.......

Good luck. :-)

Siobhan.

i went to Clubhouse in the end,  (end of Murray more like!!!), but if it were not the worldcup, then would have been sorted, i was outed numbered for screen for the DUtch/Brazil world Cup match, Ugh! so ran off to Pickwick, (not as cool, not air con!!!) then half way through once football finished, ran back to clubhouse, and tennis galore!!! If not football, mostly guaranteed a screen for Tennis.....but touch and go.

Largley, Clubhouse is 'cleaner' and more relaxed than pickwick that was just too crowded stuffy and hot, but friendly all the same.......

Good luck. :-)

Siobhan.

SiobhanC, Jul 3, 2010 @ 01:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I will be watching them at Spring Brothers tomorrow. Can wait for Nadal to take that shirt off ;)

I will be watching them at Spring Brothers tomorrow. Can wait for Nadal to take that shirt off ;)

Maria_, Jul 3, 2010 @ 13:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Si si si Maria, that was a good site! ;-) A good weekend for Spain!! ;-)

Si si si Maria, that was a good site! ;-) A good weekend for Spain!! ;-)

SiobhanC, Jul 4, 2010 @ 20:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 833 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form