Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Winter activities for a 3yr old

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Winter activities for a 3yr old

I am looking after a 3 year old boy based in Cologny. Any suggestions for places to visit or activities to do over the winter which don't involve travelling a long way?

The text you are quoting:

I am looking after a 3 year old boy based in Cologny. Any suggestions for places to visit or activities to do over the winter which don't involve travelling a long way?

Alison RNov 27, 2010 @ 19:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 791 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Winter activities for a 3yr old
Post 1

Hey Alison, 

I also have a 3 years old son. Here's the typical winter activities we do . All of them are around Geneva:

1. Get other kids over to ours, or go to theirs. Happy to include you in the loop!

2. Yatouland 

3. Gymboree

4. Swimming pool. I take him to the one in Sevette, but surely there are some closer to Collogny. On 2nd thoght, if you live in Collogny you probably have a pool in the mansion's garden...(-:

Seriously, give us a call anytime you want the kids to play together. 

Nir

The text you are quoting:

Hey Alison, 

I also have a 3 years old son. Here's the typical winter activities we do . All of them are around Geneva:

1. Get other kids over to ours, or go to theirs. Happy to include you in the loop!

2. Yatouland 

3. Gymboree

4. Swimming pool. I take him to the one in Sevette, but surely there are some closer to Collogny. On 2nd thoght, if you live in Collogny you probably have a pool in the mansion's garden...(-:

Seriously, give us a call anytime you want the kids to play together. 

Nir

Nir Ofek, Nov 27, 2010 @ 22:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 791 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form