Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Working as independent in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Working as independent in Geneva

I am planning to start as an independent soon, Has anyone used Swiss Labour Contractors to run the payroll and billing for your clients ? Any good or bad experience that you can share ? is there any other good contracting company in Geneva ? I already have a client and I am a EU citizen.

The text you are quoting:

I am planning to start as an independent soon, Has anyone used Swiss Labour Contractors to run the payroll and billing for your clients ? Any good or bad experience that you can share ? is there any other good contracting company in Geneva ? I already have a client and I am a EU citizen.

Hung aJan 4, 2017 @ 23:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 843 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Working as independent in Geneva
Post 1

Hello, I am wondering if you have had any progress in working as an independent in Geneva. I may be moving to Geneva later in the year. I currently work as an independent consultant and would like to know if this can continue to be a viable option for my employment. Thanks for any tips!

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I am wondering if you have had any progress in working as an independent in Geneva. I may be moving to Geneva later in the year. I currently work as an independent consultant and would like to know if this can continue to be a viable option for my employment. Thanks for any tips!

Claire K, Feb 10, 2017 @ 10:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 843 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form