Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Working in Geneva, Living in Pays de Gex...Looking for Some Ski/Snowboard Buds....

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Working in Geneva, Living in Pays de Gex...Looking for Some Ski/Snowboard Buds....

Hi everyone,

What a fantastic forum this is; I'm delighted to be part of such a rich and diverse international expatriate community in Geneva and beyond.

I recently moved to the area; I work in Geneva and live in Pays de Gex and would be delighted to meet any likeminded people in Geneva or the Gex/Ferney/Pouilly area who like to ski/snowboard. I can usually be found on the pistes most weekends. Anyone up for a weekend day trip to the slopes sometime soon?

Regards,

Tim

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

What a fantastic forum this is; I'm delighted to be part of such a rich and diverse international expatriate community in Geneva and beyond.

I recently moved to the area; I work in Geneva and live in Pays de Gex and would be delighted to meet any likeminded people in Geneva or the Gex/Ferney/Pouilly area who like to ski/snowboard. I can usually be found on the pistes most weekends. Anyone up for a weekend day trip to the slopes sometime soon?

Regards,

Tim

Tim DaviesMar 14, 2017 @ 12:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 606 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 606 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form