Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > a club/bar for rock en español?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
a club/bar for rock en español?
Does anyone know any clubs or bars that play latin or spanish rock within or outside Geneva? I've got a little nostalgia!
Thanks,
Alfredo
The text you are quoting:
Does anyone know any clubs or bars that play latin or spanish rock within or outside Geneva? I've got a little nostalgia!
Thanks,
Alfredo

Alfredo FAug 26, 2009 @ 00:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1328 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: a club/bar for rock en español?
Post 1

Hello Alfredo...
Please let me know if you find one bar like this, I will really like to go also!!

Hello Alfredo...
Please let me know if you find one bar like this, I will really like to go also!!

YADIRA, Aug 26, 2009 @ 09:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
 Hello Alfredo,

many years ago I studied for some time in Spain... would also like to know a place where they play spanish or latin rock music.

In case you find one please let me know and I will join you there.

Cheers,

Christoph
 Hello Alfredo,

many years ago I studied for some time in Spain... would also like to know a place where they play spanish or latin rock music.

In case you find one please let me know and I will join you there.

Cheers,

Christoph
ChrisX, Aug 26, 2009 @ 10:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
 Hola Alfredo...

I have here more than a year, and still trying to find such place.... thus if you are luckier let me know ; )  ... lots of nostalgia too

cheers, DA

Hola Alfredo...

I have here more than a year, and still trying to find such place.... thus if you are luckier let me know ; )  ... lots of nostalgia too

cheers, DA

Danny A, Aug 26, 2009 @ 11:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
 Yep.. I guess we're all looking for the same thing. I know that sometimes individual clubs do special one day spanish/latin-rock sessions... and usually this is because they have a special DJ. I know there was someone here in glocals who organized a spanish-rock
night but I don't know how successful that was 'cause I missed it.. so if we don't get any concrete responses here, but we have enough people interested, maybe it would be possible to contact some of these DJs and organize at some club a latin-rock night! I'll pass the word around and see how many interested people there are and I'll keep you guys in mind if I hear anything. 

Alfredo

Yep.. I guess we're all looking for the same thing. I know that sometimes individual clubs do special one day spanish/latin-rock sessions... and usually this is because they have a special DJ. I know there was someone here in glocals who organized a spanish-rock
night but I don't know how successful that was 'cause I missed it.. so if we don't get any concrete responses here, but we have enough people interested, maybe it would be possible to contact some of these DJs and organize at some club a latin-rock night! I'll pass the word around and see how many interested people there are and I'll keep you guys in mind if I hear anything. 

Alfredo

Alfredo F, Aug 26, 2009 @ 16:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
 Hi Alfredo, let me know too. The closest thing I can think of is Monte Cristo in Carouge - they are latin in general. Been there once and liked it - the decor is classy and in good condition, and in typical latin fashion the party gets started LAAAATE. Also cover is expensive I think but if you can get enough ladies together it might be possible to slip through. Let me know if you plan something!

Julie
 Hi Alfredo, let me know too. The closest thing I can think of is Monte Cristo in Carouge - they are latin in general. Been there once and liked it - the decor is classy and in good condition, and in typical latin fashion the party gets started LAAAATE. Also cover is expensive I think but if you can get enough ladies together it might be possible to slip through. Let me know if you plan something!

Julie
jaxzibit, Oct 22, 2009 @ 11:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
Hi Alfredo...I've been in Geneva for 4 years...., and I don't think there is such a place. The
nearest is a lot of Salsa events in differents "salles" and clubs. I don't want to disapoint you
but... things are like this. Anyway, if so far you heard about some place, let us all
know!!
Cristina
Hi Alfredo...I've been in Geneva for 4 years...., and I don't think there is such a place. The
nearest is a lot of Salsa events in differents "salles" and clubs. I don't want to disapoint you
but... things are like this. Anyway, if so far you heard about some place, let us all
know!!
Cristina
buthercup_ch, Oct 23, 2009 @ 11:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1328 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form