Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > a virus on my computer

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
a virus on my computer
Hi, 

I really need you guys help. seems like I have a virus in my computer as sudenly its acting really strange and dont really respond

do you whom can I contact in order to check it out??

thank you for your help 
The text you are quoting:
Hi, 

I really need you guys help. seems like I have a virus in my computer as sudenly its acting really strange and dont really respond

do you whom can I contact in order to check it out??

thank you for your help 
micrinSep 1, 2009 @ 22:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 697 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: a virus on my computer
Post 1
 hi,
I am in Onex, Genève, I can try to help by loading an anti-virus if you dont have one and take it from ther. If  the problem is more serious, we can connect your HD to another PC (so it doesnt have to boot)  and clean it from the host machine.

Give me a buzz 079 830 86 43 if you like
Jean
 hi,
I am in Onex, Genève, I can try to help by loading an anti-virus if you dont have one and take it from ther. If  the problem is more serious, we can connect your HD to another PC (so it doesnt have to boot)  and clean it from the host machine.

Jean

Jano, Sep 2, 2009 @ 08:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: a virus on my computer
Post 2
 hi,

Jean

Sep 2, 09 08:48

Hi Jean:

In case you read this thread i'll be giving you a call tomorrow because my computer just got badly infected despite my antivirus/antispam program and I need to have it working soon. 

Jawahara

Hi Jean:

In case you read this thread i'll be giving you a call tomorrow because my computer just got badly infected despite my antivirus/antispam program and I need to have it working soon. 

Jawahara

Jawahara, Feb 1, 2010 @ 22:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 697 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form