Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > any lawyers out there?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
any lawyers out there?
Hi I am having some troubles with a travel agency.. :-( any lawyers out there..?? Thanx..
The text you are quoting:
Hi I am having some troubles with a travel agency.. :-( any lawyers out there..?? Thanx..
JinaSep 13, 2006 @ 12:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 927 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: any lawyers out there?
Post 1
I travel alot for professional reasons (4-6 times a month) I also have friends who work in the travel industry.

email me at [email protected] (currently in Prague at the moment) if you like we can talk about it, and I'll find out from the people I know in the industry, and we can maybe sort your situation out.

Simon
I travel alot for professional reasons (4-6 times a month) I also have friends who work in the travel industry.

email me at [email protected] (currently in Prague at the moment) if you like we can talk about it, and I'll find out from the people I know in the industry, and we can maybe sort your situation out.

Simon
DJ_Symcard, Sep 14, 2006 @ 00:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: any lawyers out there?
Post 2

HI I am looking for any english speaking lawyers who can do last will and testaments binding both in Switzerland and England. Know of anyone who could help?. Much appreciated

HI I am looking for any english speaking lawyers who can do last will and testaments binding both in Switzerland and England. Know of anyone who could help?. Much appreciated

James B, Nov 25, 2014 @ 16:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 927 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form