Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > any suggestions for a place for a big gathering?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
any suggestions for a place for a big gathering?

Hello Everybody,

Does any one have good suggestions for a place for our new amateur photographers club meeting?

we need a place that can take up to 10-15, on sunday 17th of february, or saturday the 16th as I have heard most places are closed on sundays.

also if there is any place in a park or outdoors that is covered - in fear of snow! -

any help will be appreciated :)

Cheers,

Mahdi

The text you are quoting:

Hello Everybody,

Does any one have good suggestions for a place for our new amateur photographers club meeting?

we need a place that can take up to 10-15, on sunday 17th of february, or saturday the 16th as I have heard most places are closed on sundays.

also if there is any place in a park or outdoors that is covered - in fear of snow! -

any help will be appreciated :)

Cheers,

Mahdi

Mohamed ElmahdiJan 21, 2013 @ 22:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 832 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: any suggestions for a place for a big gathering?
Post 1

I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for. Outdoor or indoor? Somewhere in the center of Geneva? I assume you don't have much of a budget. 

Have a look at the Maison des Associations at Rue des Savoises in Plainpalais. They have basic meeting rooms in various sizes. They are specially for clubs, but you may need to have registered your photography club to get their lowest rates. 

I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for. Outdoor or indoor? Somewhere in the center of Geneva? I assume you don't have much of a budget. 

Have a look at the Maison des Associations at Rue des Savoises in Plainpalais. They have basic meeting rooms in various sizes. They are specially for clubs, but you may need to have registered your photography club to get their lowest rates. 

Edward B, Jan 21, 2013 @ 23:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Mahdi

I sent you a PM yesterday, I have a place that can take in between 15-20 people. 

Let me know

Simon

Hi Mahdi

I sent you a PM yesterday, I have a place that can take in between 15-20 people. 

Let me know

Simon

Buvette Richemont, Jan 22, 2013 @ 16:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Jan 21, 13 23:07

Hello Edward,

I am open to any suggestion, Thanks for the note about the Maison des Associations, I will check with them :)

Cheers,

Mahdi

Hello Edward,

I am open to any suggestion, Thanks for the note about the Maison des Associations, I will check with them :)

Cheers,

Mahdi

Mohamed Elmahdi, Jan 22, 2013 @ 22:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 832 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form