Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > anyone willing to help or has suggestions about someone who could design a website or blog or a graphic designer

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
anyone willing to help or has suggestions about someone who could design a website or blog or a graphic designer

I am an independent writer and freelance journalist. Looking for someone to help me out with designing a professional looking blog/website. I want something to have some graphics so people with some knowledge of Java, Adobe Photoshop or more like mastered it. Maybe arts students or graphic designer straight out of university good at these things looking to make a quick buck. I am willing to pay 50-100 CHF for it depending on how satisfying the outcome is. If someone has prior experience in designing something to show it would help. Any thoughts or suggestions or someone willing to help out. Please do write in. Thanks. Best, Sreyashi.

The text you are quoting:

I am an independent writer and freelance journalist. Looking for someone to help me out with designing a professional looking blog/website. I want something to have some graphics so people with some knowledge of Java, Adobe Photoshop or more like mastered it. Maybe arts students or graphic designer straight out of university good at these things looking to make a quick buck. I am willing to pay 50-100 CHF for it depending on how satisfying the outcome is. If someone has prior experience in designing something to show it would help. Any thoughts or suggestions or someone willing to help out. Please do write in. Thanks. Best, Sreyashi.

GHOSHJan 21, 2011 @ 15:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 854 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: anyone willing to help or has suggestions about someone who could design a website or blog or a graphic designer
Post 1

Hellogmail.com

are you still looking for someone let me know mtumzuri@ 

Hellogmail.com

are you still looking for someone let me know mtumzuri@ 

kigo kareithi, Jan 23, 2011 @ 17:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: anyone willing to help or has suggestions about someone who could design a website or blog or a graphic designer
Post 2

okay sorry lol

that was

[email protected]

okay sorry lol

that was

[email protected]

kigo kareithi, Jan 23, 2011 @ 17:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I understand you don't want to spend much, but do you have an idea of the hours involved in creating a webiste, especially one with graphics and java? Tongue outCool

I understand you don't want to spend much, but do you have an idea of the hours involved in creating a webiste, especially one with graphics and java? Tongue outCool

Paxxie, Jan 27, 2011 @ 22:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

There are lots free content management systems available these days which non-technical persons can even configure. I suggest the following:

1) Take a domain name and hosting package e.g. www.godaddy.com

2) Install Wordpress on your hosting account e.g. on godaddy's website, they are have automated tools that allows you to do fairly easily

3) Then you need to get a premium wordpress theme which is already designed and have graphics such as http://pagelines.com/, http://www.premiumwp.com/ and there are many other options..

This should get you going, and once you have every thing in place and your website is launched then you can get it revamped later according to your website's needs Smile

There are lots free content management systems available these days which non-technical persons can even configure. I suggest the following:

1) Take a domain name and hosting package e.g. www.godaddy.com

2) Install Wordpress on your hosting account e.g. on godaddy's website, they are have automated tools that allows you to do fairly easily

3) Then you need to get a premium wordpress theme which is already designed and have graphics such as http://pagelines.com/, http://www.premiumwp.com/ and there are many other options..

This should get you going, and once you have every thing in place and your website is launched then you can get it revamped later according to your website's needs Smile

hyeomer, Jan 27, 2011 @ 23:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 854 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form