Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > bachelorette / hen party in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
bachelorette / hen party in Geneva
Hello everybody,

My best friend in Geneva is getting married soon and I would like to organize for her a bachelorette party/hen party.

Do you have any experience of this here, have some ideas ?

Many thanks if you can help me .

Nath
The text you are quoting:
Hello everybody,

My best friend in Geneva is getting married soon and I would like to organize for her a bachelorette party/hen party.

Do you have any experience of this here, have some ideas ?

Many thanks if you can help me .

Nath
koaletteJun 11, 2009 @ 12:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 3091 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: bachelorette / hen party in Geneva
Post 1
There's always the faithful solution of going to a male strip bar but not sure there's one in geneva and wouldn't know of course! :cool:

You can always hit crowded spots and get your friend to flirt with guys for her last chance before she ties the knot!

good luck and have fun!

Brian

There's always the faithful solution of going to a male strip bar but not sure there's one in geneva and wouldn't know of course! :cool:

You can always hit crowded spots and get your friend to flirt with guys for her last chance before she ties the knot!

good luck and have fun!

Brian

b_karma, Jun 11, 2009 @ 13:10

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: bachelorette / hen party in Geneva
Post 2

Palais Mascotte is great fun on Fri or Sat.  Book a table for the midnight show starting at 12midnight - turn up not later than 11 because it gets packed at 11.30.  If you don't book, you can normally get a table just by turning up at 10.30 (not later!)  They also do dinner + a show from about 8 - again, booking is advisable.

Have fun ladies !!!

Palais Mascotte is great fun on Fri or Sat.  Book a table for the midnight show starting at 12midnight - turn up not later than 11 because it gets packed at 11.30.  If you don't book, you can normally get a table just by turning up at 10.30 (not later!)  They also do dinner + a show from about 8 - again, booking is advisable.

Have fun ladies !!!
captstav, Jun 11, 2009 @ 14:46

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 3091 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form