Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > boot camps organized by Swiss sport clubs

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
boot camps organized by Swiss sport clubs

Hi,

do you know any clubs in Geneva or Switzerland that organize boot camps in the country or outside? How I can learn about their offer?

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

do you know any clubs in Geneva or Switzerland that organize boot camps in the country or outside? How I can learn about their offer?

Thanks

Kris RNov 26, 2014 @ 07:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 679 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: boot camps organized by Swiss sport clubs
Post 1

Hi,

Not a boot camp per se but I went to a wilderness weekend one time in the Swiss Jura. Learn to make fire, build a shelter, what plants to eat, orienteering, that kind of thing. We were a group of 5 and spent the Friday evening in a very basic chalet and Saturday night out in the woods

http://www.loisirs.ch/loisirs/16620/stage-nature

So it sure is outdoorsy but it's not a boot camp, although they may adapt to some of what interests you and the guy spoke English. They apparently also do winter stuff like build an igloo and fish on a frozen lake.

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

Not a boot camp per se but I went to a wilderness weekend one time in the Swiss Jura. Learn to make fire, build a shelter, what plants to eat, orienteering, that kind of thing. We were a group of 5 and spent the Friday evening in a very basic chalet and Saturday night out in the woods

http://www.loisirs.ch/loisirs/16620/stage-nature

So it sure is outdoorsy but it's not a boot camp, although they may adapt to some of what interests you and the guy spoke English. They apparently also do winter stuff like build an igloo and fish on a frozen lake.

Francois F, Nov 26, 2014 @ 14:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 679 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form