Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > cell phone coverage France-Switzerland

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
cell phone coverage France-Switzerland
Hi,

I am from Germay, work in Switzerland, live in France, and have many firnds in the USA and Sweden (and I guess in a bunch of other EU countries as well). Therefore, I would use my cell phone permanently for international calls. Does anybody know a good solution for this problem. What are the best providers/offers/plans for this.

Especially, since I live in France and work in Switzerland I am not sure from which country I should get a cell phone contract. I don't want to pay for an interational call everytime I call accross the border (which is only 5 minures away).

I am also permanently receiving calls from countries all over the world...and of course I dont want to be charged for this either.

Would appreciate any help I can get!  Thanks!

The text you are quoting:
Hi,

I am from Germay, work in Switzerland, live in France, and have many firnds in the USA and Sweden (and I guess in a bunch of other EU countries as well). Therefore, I would use my cell phone permanently for international calls. Does anybody know a good solution for this problem. What are the best providers/offers/plans for this.

Especially, since I live in France and work in Switzerland I am not sure from which country I should get a cell phone contract. I don't want to pay for an interational call everytime I call accross the border (which is only 5 minures away).

I am also permanently receiving calls from countries all over the world...and of course I dont want to be charged for this either.

Would appreciate any help I can get!  Thanks!
MarcekKJun 20, 2009 @ 19:46

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 830 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: cell phone coverage France-Switzerland
Post 1
I also live in France and work in Geneva, I've contracts for my wife and daughter's mobile phones in Switzerland we tend to call on our mobiles only when in Geneva. In France we use an IP phone connected to a wireless network to make free international calls.
The text you are quoting:
I also live in France and work in Geneva, I've contracts for my wife and daughter's mobile phones in Switzerland we tend to call on our mobiles only when in Geneva. In France we use an IP phone connected to a wireless network to make free international calls.
britabroad, Jun 20, 2009 @ 20:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 830 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form