Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > cheap photo printing/ picture framing

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
cheap photo printing/ picture framing
 Does anyone know where to print photos from your digital camera for cheap?   I want to print a large number of photos (~300).

Also, if there is a picture framing store please let me know.

Thanks!
The text you are quoting:
 Does anyone know where to print photos from your digital camera for cheap?   I want to print a large number of photos (~300).

Also, if there is a picture framing store please let me know.

Thanks!

divya mAug 25, 2009 @ 10:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 2428 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: cheap photo printing/ picture framing
Post 1
  Hi for picture printing use www.extrafilm.ch print quality is excellent and they deliver very fast. The website is only in german, french or italian though.

No idea for picture framing sorry :)
  Hi for picture printing use www.extrafilm.ch print quality is excellent and they deliver very fast. The website is only in german, french or italian though.

No idea for picture framing sorry :)
damaris P, Aug 26, 2009 @ 10:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: cheap photo printing/ picture framing
Post 2
 I always use www.photobox.co.uk  I find this the cheapest and they have always been very good, shipping is cheap as well due to the fact they also have french base, i use the uk one as i dont understand french, if you do just use .fr

over 500 prints they charge 5 pence, so around 10 cent, postage for that number of prints is about 20 francs i guess
 I always use www.photobox.co.uk  I find this the cheapest and they have always been very good, shipping is cheap as well due to the fact they also have french base, i use the uk one as i dont understand french, if you do just use .fr

over 500 prints they charge 5 pence, so around 10 cent, postage for that number of prints is about 20 francs i guess
peaky, Aug 26, 2009 @ 11:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 2428 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form