Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > craft activities for kids ages 4-8

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
craft activities for kids ages 4-8
Hi

I am looking for some (english speaking) centre etc which offer after-school craft/drawing /art/ceramics etc for kids between 4-8. I am posting here as I want some tried and tested places preferably in rive gauche area.
many thanks
The text you are quoting:
Hi

I am looking for some (english speaking) centre etc which offer after-school craft/drawing /art/ceramics etc for kids between 4-8. I am posting here as I want some tried and tested places preferably in rive gauche area.
many thanks
toetictacNov 28, 2006 @ 19:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1131 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: craft activities for kids ages 4-8
Post 1
Coppet (rue du Marche). It is a great experience for children (and grown ups if they want to join!) to paint on ceramics. Then everything gets glazed and you can proudly take them home. Worth trying. The owner is called Joana and she is American.
Coppet (rue du Marche). It is a great experience for children (and grown ups if they want to join!) to paint on ceramics. Then everything gets glazed and you can proudly take them home. Worth trying. The owner is called Joana and she is American.
Iolly, Nov 28, 2006 @ 20:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: craft activities for kids ages 4-8
Post 2
Ive been to shishine but had no idea they offered regular lessons.I'll give it a try. I checked out the site and did found a couple of places ..
Glazy day..heard a lot but I think its quite far..thanks anyways.
Ive been to shishine but had no idea they offered regular lessons.I'll give it a try. I checked out the site and did found a couple of places ..
Glazy day..heard a lot but I think its quite far..thanks anyways.

toetictac, Nov 29, 2006 @ 22:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1131 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form