Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > discotheques, nightclubs

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
discotheques, nightclubs
Any good, popular discotheques in Geneva?
The text you are quoting:
Any good, popular discotheques in Geneva?
dmarienthalJun 18, 2009 @ 21:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 893 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: discotheques, nightclubs
Post 1
[quote][b]

tinkie (18/06/2009)[/b]

good luck with that one... Geneva unfortunately does not offer that.

You have the choice between very posh places or very dodgy places. in between you have a couple of affordable and okay nightclubs but most of the time they won't let you in...

so, gather a good group of friends, and go anywhere, you'll have fun, no matter what, at least, that's what i do[/quote]

Oh, that's great. I was going to say that! But then I thought people would think I was just being my usual negative self. Unfortunately, dmarienthal, your request defies the first law of going out: good places are never popular, and popular places are never good.

Get wrecked at home.
[quote][b]

tinkie (18/06/2009)[/b]

good luck with that one... Geneva unfortunately does not offer that.

You have the choice between very posh places or very dodgy places. in between you have a couple of affordable and okay nightclubs but most of the time they won't let you in...

so, gather a good group of friends, and go anywhere, you'll have fun, no matter what, at least, that's what i do[/quote]

Oh, that's great. I was going to say that! But then I thought people would think I was just being my usual negative self. Unfortunately, dmarienthal, your request defies the first law of going out: good places are never popular, and popular places are never good.

Get wrecked at home.
hayes, Jun 19, 2009 @ 00:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: discotheques, nightclubs
Post 2
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, I learnt the hard way. I ended up sleeping on a bench. I think I'll stick with Lausanne. We should all get a group together for Lausanne discotheque night!

Demian
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, I learnt the hard way. I ended up sleeping on a bench. I think I'll stick with Lausanne. We should all get a group together for Lausanne discotheque night!

Demian
dmarienthal, Jun 19, 2009 @ 10:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 893 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form