Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > does anyone can help me to get 2 Swiss community day pass tickets ( Boat, Bus, Train) for September 13 or14

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
does anyone can help me to get 2 Swiss community day pass tickets ( Boat, Bus, Train) for September 13 or14

Hi, 

Anyone knows that where I can buy 2 Swiss community daypass tickets which can take boat, bus and train. by the way, I am living in France near CERN , it seem difficult to buy one. So I may need help on that. THanks a lot 

[email protected] 

The text you are quoting:

Hi, 

Anyone knows that where I can buy 2 Swiss community daypass tickets which can take boat, bus and train. by the way, I am living in France near CERN , it seem difficult to buy one. So I may need help on that. THanks a lot 

[email protected] 

niu guanJul 17, 2014 @ 09:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 870 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: does anyone can help me to get 2 Swiss community day pass tickets ( Boat, Bus, Train) for September 13 or14
Post 1

You need to live and be registered in a Swiss commune to get that. Pay swiss taxes etc.etc.... Unless somebody living there is willing to help you to get one, I think you need to pay the full whack. I noticed La Poste (swiss one) had some actions on day passes, and sometimes the CFF has some as well. Just check out their website. Good luck. 

You need to live and be registered in a Swiss commune to get that. Pay swiss taxes etc.etc.... Unless somebody living there is willing to help you to get one, I think you need to pay the full whack. I noticed La Poste (swiss one) had some actions on day passes, and sometimes the CFF has some as well. Just check out their website. Good luck. 

martin, Jul 17, 2014 @ 11:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: does anyone can help me to get 2 Swiss community day pass tickets ( Boat, Bus, Train) for September 13 or14
Post 2

thanks

thanks

niu guan, Jul 17, 2014 @ 11:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 870 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form