Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > experience with last minute flights?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
experience with last minute flights?
Hi,

Does anyone know or have any experience with last minute flights out of geneva or zurich?

Do last minute tickets exist in switzerland? do you contact airlines or the airport directly? are they a lot cheaper? are they worth the gamble or should i just fork over the money for an expensive flight?

thanks

Kristine

The text you are quoting:
Hi,

Does anyone know or have any experience with last minute flights out of geneva or zurich?

Do last minute tickets exist in switzerland? do you contact airlines or the airport directly? are they a lot cheaper? are they worth the gamble or should i just fork over the money for an expensive flight?

thanks

Kristine

chrigelaJun 20, 2009 @ 16:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 921 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: experience with last minute flights?
Post 1
Look at easyjet they have cheap flights if you book in advance or try www.orbitz.com they will give you all the options on the larger companies, others air berlin and ryanair are good.
Look at easyjet they have cheap flights if you book in advance or try www.orbitz.com they will give you all the options on the larger companies, others air berlin and ryanair are good.
swissbrit, Jul 29, 2009 @ 20:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: experience with last minute flights?
Post 2
Swiss Airline publishes last minute offers every Wednesday morning so I would advise you to check their website. There is also a company operating from the arrivals lounge at Geneva airport( I forget their name but I will send it to you tomorrow). A friend has used this company  a few times.
Swiss Airline publishes last minute offers every Wednesday morning so I would advise you to check their website. There is also a company operating from the arrivals lounge at Geneva airport( I forget their name but I will send it to you tomorrow). A friend has used this company  a few times.
Molula_M, Jul 29, 2009 @ 22:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 921 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form