Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > float spa

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
float spa

Hi

Does anyone know what's happened to them as i bought a gift voucher and haven't received it and they're not answering their phones??

Thanks in advance

The text you are quoting:

Hi

Does anyone know what's happened to them as i bought a gift voucher and haven't received it and they're not answering their phones??

Thanks in advance

goodmanmOct 13, 2016 @ 15:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1112 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: float spa
Post 1

http://floatspa.ch/en/

The webpage says they are temporarily closed due to a technical issue apparently 

http://floatspa.ch/en/

The webpage says they are temporarily closed due to a technical issue apparently 

Maria_, Oct 13, 2016 @ 15:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: float spa
Post 2

Hi, I too have a gift voucher, actually several, and for the first time I tried to contact them today to make an appointment. So I've just learned they are permanently closed, I guess since at least your question posted in October 2016. Did you have any luck getting a reimbursement for your voucher? 

- Louise

Hi, I too have a gift voucher, actually several, and for the first time I tried to contact them today to make an appointment. So I've just learned they are permanently closed, I guess since at least your question posted in October 2016. Did you have any luck getting a reimbursement for your voucher? 

- Louise

Louise C, Apr 21, 2017 @ 15:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1112 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form