Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > glocals in Italy :) think about it

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
glocals in Italy :) think about it

What about open a glocals in Italy??

Milan Rome etc just some city I think that also there there will be a lot of international people looking for friend!!

And Things to do togheter!!

Let me know:)

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

What about open a glocals in Italy??

Milan Rome etc just some city I think that also there there will be a lot of international people looking for friend!!

And Things to do togheter!!

Let me know:)

Thanks

Daniela LMar 26, 2010 @ 09:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

11 Replies | 1094 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: glocals in Italy :) think about it
Post 1

good idea. spread the word. 

good idea. spread the word. 

sevket, Mar 26, 2010 @ 13:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

You known Daniela 

You want to change the world  that's good Wink

Where do you stand with you book on relashionsh... ?

Nice to see U again soon

Ric .

You known Daniela 

Nice to see U again soon

Ric .

hydrotop, Mar 30, 2010 @ 23:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi guys

Opening a glocals community in Italy could be interesting, but we would need to first find some expats living in Italy who are willing to be 'City Leaders' and to post some activities in Italy and start spreading the word.

If you know anyone that might fit the bill, please let me know.

Thanks

Oded

Hi guys

Opening a glocals community in Italy could be interesting, but we would need to first find some expats living in Italy who are willing to be 'City Leaders' and to post some activities in Italy and start spreading the word.

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Mar 31, 2010 @ 10:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi,

I think that most of the italian living in Switzerland go VERY often to Italy (including me). Actually, if I can read within the lines of who proposed this in the first place, we would need a glocals in Italy for us for when we go home! I would be happy to start posting some activities in Rome for my next trips.

Marzia

Hi,

I think that most of the italian living in Switzerland go VERY often to Italy (including me). Actually, if I can read within the lines of who proposed this in the first place, we would need a glocals in Italy for us for when we go home! I would be happy to start posting some activities in Rome for my next trips.

Marzia

Marzia D, Mar 31, 2010 @ 20:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

You known Daniela 

Nice to see U again soon

Ric .

Mar 30, 10 23:49

True!!

I'm in a good point but I'm not really happy because I'm leaving...Back to Italy:(

True!!

I'm in a good point but I'm not really happy because I'm leaving...Back to Italy:(

Daniela L, Apr 1, 2010 @ 08:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi guys

Thanks

Oded

Mar 31, 10 10:59

Hi Oded,

What do you mean by City leaders?

I proposed this idea because I'm leaving geneva (no job in there..) and also if I'm Italian I loved this multilanguage and international country:( I'm going not in my navive city.. but in Milan biggest than Geneva and after many years abroad I would like to keep in touch with international people in my country?

There will be possible?

I'm sure that if you just say to all the community here to send an e-mail to all the contact that they have in oters country will be able to large this community everywhere in the world!!Just try I'll do this also in facebook and I think that the promotiono if everyone does it will be larger that you expect.

And I'm sure that there will be a lot of this people alone like ma just waiting to glocals Community!!

Cheers Daniela

Hi Oded,

What do you mean by City leaders?

I proposed this idea because I'm leaving geneva (no job in there..) and also if I'm Italian I loved this multilanguage and international country:( I'm going not in my navive city.. but in Milan biggest than Geneva and after many years abroad I would like to keep in touch with international people in my country?

There will be possible?

I'm sure that if you just say to all the community here to send an e-mail to all the contact that they have in oters country will be able to large this community everywhere in the world!!Just try I'll do this also in facebook and I think that the promotiono if everyone does it will be larger that you expect.

And I'm sure that there will be a lot of this people alone like ma just waiting to glocals Community!!

Cheers Daniela

Daniela L, Apr 1, 2010 @ 08:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

would be a great idea !!!

would be a great idea !!!

veronica v, Apr 3, 2010 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

It may not be as nifty as glocals, but there are some glocal-alike sites in Italy too: for example, meetup.com, internations, apero-net, partyamo are all popular in Milano / Lombardia, when it comes to organizing English-speaking activities. I had more problems when I ended up in Genoa and Liguria, but was lucky enough to stumble upon some expats and together we founded an English speaking Genova group on facebook.

Instead, returning to the Swiss side, I would cheer for glocals Bellinzona... as Zurich, Luzern, Basel, Bern and Geneva are all light years away from Canton Ticino!

It may not be as nifty as glocals, but there are some glocal-alike sites in Italy too: for example, meetup.com, internations, apero-net, partyamo are all popular in Milano / Lombardia, when it comes to organizing English-speaking activities. I had more problems when I ended up in Genoa and Liguria, but was lucky enough to stumble upon some expats and together we founded an English speaking Genova group on facebook.

Instead, returning to the Swiss side, I would cheer for glocals Bellinzona... as Zurich, Luzern, Basel, Bern and Geneva are all light years away from Canton Ticino!

Andrea Vid, Oct 7, 2010 @ 21:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

You known Daniela 

Nice to see U again soon

Ric .

Mar 30, 10 23:49

I'm still writing!!not much inspitarion at the moment...

I'm still writing!!not much inspitarion at the moment...

Daniela L, Oct 7, 2010 @ 22:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Oct 7, 10 21:35

thanks maybe if now I'm not anymore in Milan i'm trying to come back to Geneva!!But find a job is very hard!!...

thanks maybe if now I'm not anymore in Milan i'm trying to come back to Geneva!!But find a job is very hard!!...

Daniela L, Oct 7, 2010 @ 22:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

if PartyAmo.com is the best Milan has to offer right now, then glocals.com could take over Milan in 1 day...(-:

I am kidding ofcourse, and I know establishing a new site in a new city is real hard work. Good on PartyAmo for making it.

if PartyAmo.com is the best Milan has to offer right now, then glocals.com could take over Milan in 1 day...(-:

I am kidding ofcourse, and I know establishing a new site in a new city is real hard work. Good on PartyAmo for making it.

Nir Ofek, Oct 8, 2010 @ 01:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
11 Replies | 1094 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form