Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > hello geneva this is me (second try :P)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
hello geneva this is me (second try :P)

Hello people

I'm Lara, from Italy, nice to meet, I'm going to spend some months in your city from March as a visiting student in the local university (sociologist here :P) and I really hope I will enjoy the city and the people.

At the moment I'm totally lost finding a home, hope it's not just me eheh and I really hope I will be able to join and do some activity all together (snoooowww) and why not maybe find someone very kind who can give me suggestions and brief "how to do" guide for a n00b like me who is going to move in Geneve :)

cheers and cya soon in the city

The text you are quoting:

Hello people

I'm Lara, from Italy, nice to meet, I'm going to spend some months in your city from March as a visiting student in the local university (sociologist here :P) and I really hope I will enjoy the city and the people.

At the moment I'm totally lost finding a home, hope it's not just me eheh and I really hope I will be able to join and do some activity all together (snoooowww) and why not maybe find someone very kind who can give me suggestions and brief "how to do" guide for a n00b like me who is going to move in Geneve :)

cheers and cya soon in the city

Lara MFeb 4, 2010 @ 14:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 666 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 666 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form