Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > is anybody interested in exchanging care of dogs while you want to travel?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
is anybody interested in exchanging care of dogs while you want to travel?

I am here since today, dont understand how everything is working, but maybe what i write now will see somebody, I need a dog lover who would be interseted in exchanging care of our pets, I have a small super friendly dog but... no help in case I need to travel for a day or maybe more, I would be more than happy if I could help somebody else who has similar problem, any dod that would anybody decide to give in my hands would be happy, walking out, playing balls and have  my personal love for dogs,

danuta

The text you are quoting:

I am here since today, dont understand how everything is working, but maybe what i write now will see somebody, I need a dog lover who would be interseted in exchanging care of our pets, I have a small super friendly dog but... no help in case I need to travel for a day or maybe more, I would be more than happy if I could help somebody else who has similar problem, any dod that would anybody decide to give in my hands would be happy, walking out, playing balls and have  my personal love for dogs,

danuta

Danuta HOct 31, 2010 @ 21:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1215 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: is anybody interested in exchanging care of dogs while you want to travel?
Post 1

Hi Danuta,

Sorry, I don't have a dog, but I just wanted to say that I find your idea excellent! I am a big dog-lover but don't have any because of my job!

good luck with your research

Denisa

Hi Danuta,

Sorry, I don't have a dog, but I just wanted to say that I find your idea excellent! I am a big dog-lover but don't have any because of my job!

good luck with your research

Denisa

Denisa H, Nov 3, 2010 @ 19:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Danuta, can try to support you from time to time. Where do you live?

Danuta, can try to support you from time to time. Where do you live?

Lida N, Nov 4, 2010 @ 20:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello, I don't have a dog but I love dog I used to have one, so give me a shout I could keep it from time to time ;-)

Hello, I don't have a dog but I love dog I used to have one, so give me a shout I could keep it from time to time ;-)

Beatriz D, Feb 18, 2011 @ 08:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Danuta, what's your dog breed? I have a wired hair daschund that should get well along with yours :) I will be living on Genebra from December on, and I will have the same problem you do, so maybe we could help each other. 

Hi Danuta, what's your dog breed? I have a wired hair daschund that should get well along with yours :) I will be living on Genebra from December on, and I will have the same problem you do, so maybe we could help each other. 

Graça T, Oct 12, 2011 @ 19:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Danuta, Are you still looking? I am looking as well for someone to exchange pet sitting. Let me know. Cheers

Hi Danuta, Are you still looking? I am looking as well for someone to exchange pet sitting. Let me know. Cheers

Carina Paraíso, Aug 13, 2015 @ 16:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi!

I'm looking for someone who could stay at my house in Versoix (1290, Geneve) to look after my 3 dogs and 1 cat next weekend (stay nights of Friday 21 August and Saturday 22 August, and leave Sunday afternoon).

There are beautiful walks in Versoix through the woods, beside the river, and down to the lake, and my standalone house has a lovely garden so it's a great place for apartment dwellers to escape to if seeking some outdoor time away from the 'big city'. Also have fast internet, cable tv, and a fully stocked fridge which you're welcome to raid! 

Please PM me if you may be able to help.

Thanks!

Vanessa

Hi!

I'm looking for someone who could stay at my house in Versoix (1290, Geneve) to look after my 3 dogs and 1 cat next weekend (stay nights of Friday 21 August and Saturday 22 August, and leave Sunday afternoon).

There are beautiful walks in Versoix through the woods, beside the river, and down to the lake, and my standalone house has a lovely garden so it's a great place for apartment dwellers to escape to if seeking some outdoor time away from the 'big city'. Also have fast internet, cable tv, and a fully stocked fridge which you're welcome to raid! 

Please PM me if you may be able to help.

Thanks!

Vanessa

Vanessa F, Aug 13, 2015 @ 19:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi,

If anyone interested, I would be happy to welcome your dog to my place, with my own dogs, whenever needed.
I'm not expecting an exchange or dog swap, but a very reasonnable daily rate could be discussed.
Just PM me if needed :)

Hi,

If anyone interested, I would be happy to welcome your dog to my place, with my own dogs, whenever needed.
I'm not expecting an exchange or dog swap, but a very reasonnable daily rate could be discussed.
Just PM me if needed :)

Catherine M, Aug 19, 2015 @ 18:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1215 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form