Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > learning french thru conversation?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
learning french thru conversation?
Does anyone know of a French course in Geneva (or Annemasse area) where the teacher actually promotes conversation between the students as part of practicing new grammar and vocabulary? The classes I've checked out at Migros Ecole Club have 'classical' teaching- that is the teacher explains how the language works and students get precious little chance to actually use it in speaking. And/or, if there is a French language teacher out there who does use modern communicative language teaching methods, let me know. thanks

The text you are quoting:
Does anyone know of a French course in Geneva (or Annemasse area) where the teacher actually promotes conversation between the students as part of practicing new grammar and vocabulary? The classes I've checked out at Migros Ecole Club have 'classical' teaching- that is the teacher explains how the language works and students get precious little chance to actually use it in speaking. And/or, if there is a French language teacher out there who does use modern communicative language teaching methods, let me know. thanks

knoxzemaFeb 9, 2009 @ 21:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 824 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 824 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form