Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > little questionaire for my university project

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
little questionaire for my university project

Good afternoon,
My name is Clara and i am doing a research on young professional (24 to 35) living in geneva. On how to improve the time of foreigner lives here in geneva ? and what you enjoy about geneva ?

would you mind answering to my questions to inorder to improve the quality of my research ? if you don't want to answere to some of my question because you think its too personal i completly understand :) and key words are perfect too :D

thank you soooo much for helping me I am so thankful for you time  and hope your are having a great day :)

Date : 26.10.2016
Nationality (ies) :

1. How long have you been living in Geneva?

2. What do you like about Geneva?

3. What do you do during your weekend?

4. Have you visited different countries since you are leaving in Geneva? which one? how many times?

5. What’s the funniest thing you have done since you live in Geneva?

6. Which place in Geneva would you recommend to a friend?

7. Do you see your-self living in geneve for the long-term (explain why ? )

8. Have you gone to any expat place website to receive some help ? recommendation ?

The text you are quoting:

Good afternoon,
My name is Clara and i am doing a research on young professional (24 to 35) living in geneva. On how to improve the time of foreigner lives here in geneva ? and what you enjoy about geneva ?

would you mind answering to my questions to inorder to improve the quality of my research ? if you don't want to answere to some of my question because you think its too personal i completly understand :) and key words are perfect too :D

thank you soooo much for helping me I am so thankful for you time  and hope your are having a great day :)

Date : 26.10.2016
Nationality (ies) :

1. How long have you been living in Geneva?

2. What do you like about Geneva?

3. What do you do during your weekend?

4. Have you visited different countries since you are leaving in Geneva? which one? how many times?

5. What’s the funniest thing you have done since you live in Geneva?

6. Which place in Geneva would you recommend to a friend?

7. Do you see your-self living in geneve for the long-term (explain why ? )

8. Have you gone to any expat place website to receive some help ? recommendation ?

clara lOct 26, 2016 @ 15:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 556 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 556 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form