Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > looking for Tai chi & Wing Tchun Kung Fu clase ...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
looking for Tai chi & Wing Tchun Kung Fu clase ...

hello can someone help me with ??? I looking for place where I can do Tai chi & Wing Tchun Kung Fu. Any help will be nice .Thanx

Pit

The text you are quoting:

hello can someone help me with ??? I looking for place where I can do Tai chi & Wing Tchun Kung Fu. Any help will be nice .Thanx

Pit

A.PeterMay 21, 2010 @ 15:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1136 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: looking for Tai chi & Wing Tchun Kung Fu clase ...
Post 1

Hi Peter, I typed "tai chi" in the search function and came across your posting.  Did you ever find a place that teaches tai chi or kung fu?

Carol

Hi Peter, I typed "tai chi" in the search function and came across your posting.  Did you ever find a place that teaches tai chi or kung fu?

Carol

Carol S, Sep 23, 2010 @ 00:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Wing Tsun (not the other one Wing Tchun) classes every Tuesday and Thursday evening at

rue de la Calle 21
1213 Onex, Switzerland
079 418 33 01

This is under the EWTO organisation.  The teacher is very good.  This is under Leung Ting 's federation (student of Yip Man).

http://www.wingtsunwelt.com/

I hope this helps

Wing Tsun (not the other one Wing Tchun) classes every Tuesday and Thursday evening at

rue de la Calle 21
1213 Onex, Switzerland
079 418 33 01

This is under the EWTO organisation.  The teacher is very good.  This is under Leung Ting 's federation (student of Yip Man).

http://www.wingtsunwelt.com/

I hope this helps

WOJA M, Sep 23, 2010 @ 00:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I know the person who runs this Yuko Doucet-Nagay.  she speaks good French, English and Japanese. Really nice person but have no idea about her classes www.taichi-geneve.ch. she has been in Geneva for around 25 years

I know the person who runs this Yuko Doucet-Nagay.  she speaks good French, English and Japanese. Really nice person but have no idea about her classes www.taichi-geneve.ch. she has been in Geneva for around 25 years

Paul E, Sep 23, 2010 @ 09:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

hey peter, are you looking for any specific lineage? we have classes in nations 3 times a week, but its currently closed for beginners as we had too many coming in to be able to devote our time to the regular students. This may change by october though so send me a private message and we can discuss further if you like. 

hey peter, are you looking for any specific lineage? we have classes in nations 3 times a week, but its currently closed for beginners as we had too many coming in to be able to devote our time to the regular students. This may change by october though so send me a private message and we can discuss further if you like. 

G___, Sep 23, 2010 @ 10:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1136 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form