Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > looking for a child-friendly café in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
looking for a child-friendly café in Geneva
 Hi all

Does anybody know some nice cafés, where I can go with my daughter (17 months old)?
I am looking for a café or restaurant that is  children-friendly and convienently located.

Thanks for all your tipps!

Elisabeth
The text you are quoting:
 Hi all

Does anybody know some nice cafés, where I can go with my daughter (17 months old)?
I am looking for a café or restaurant that is  children-friendly and convienently located.

Thanks for all your tipps!

Elisabeth

Elisabeth HSep 19, 2009 @ 14:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 3391 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: looking for a child-friendly café in Geneva
Post 1
 I quite like Le Coup de Girafe: on Sunday it is non-smoking and family-like. It is located in Eaux-Vives (http://www.coupdegirafe.ch/) and they do a brunch.
 I quite like Le Coup de Girafe: on Sunday it is non-smoking and family-like. It is located in Eaux-Vives (http://www.coupdegirafe.ch/) and they do a brunch.
Camillou, Sep 19, 2009 @ 14:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Sep 19, 09 14:25
 thank you very much - looks great from the website and i will definitely try this out!
 thank you very much - looks great from the website and i will definitely try this out!

Elisabeth H, Sep 19, 2009 @ 14:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
You can also try le Pain Quotidien - non-smoking every day (seems to be rare in Geneva).  They do a reasonable brunch also.  There are three in Geneva - bottom of bvd Helvetique, north end of Planpalais, but the better one for kids is close to Park Bertrand, ave Alfred Bertrand 1 (zip code 1206).  There is a kids play area in the park also.

You can also try le Pain Quotidien - non-smoking every day (seems to be rare in Geneva).  They do a reasonable brunch also.  There are three in Geneva - bottom of bvd Helvetique, north end of Planpalais, but the better one for kids is close to Park Bertrand, ave Alfred Bertrand 1 (zip code 1206).  There is a kids play area in the park also.

Sandokan, Sep 19, 2009 @ 16:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
 There is Cafe Wolfisberg in Carouge. It has a small play area for the children. It's a non smoking cafe
 There is Cafe Wolfisberg in Carouge. It has a small play area for the children. It's a non smoking cafe

pazzer, Sep 19, 2009 @ 22:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
 In the old town, Grand Rue, there is a very nice cafe especially for families and no smoking people. it's La Théière qui rit.
And there is also La 6ème heure,in the area of Pleinpalais, It's a very lovely no-smoking place
 In the old town, Grand Rue, there is a very nice cafe especially for families and no smoking people. it's La Théière qui rit.
And there is also La 6ème heure,in the area of Pleinpalais, It's a very lovely no-smoking place

fragola, Sep 20, 2009 @ 09:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
 Thank you for all the hints on good cafés - as they are in several parts of Geneva it is a perfect chance to see all of the city.
 Thank you for all the hints on good cafés - as they are in several parts of Geneva it is a perfect chance to see all of the city.

Elisabeth H, Sep 20, 2009 @ 13:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
 Hello Fragola, I like your style. I advise you to go to Migros cafe restaurants. There are plenty around Geneva and clean. How ever, they are closed on Sundays. Take care.

Josef
 Hello Fragola, I like your style. I advise you to go to Migros cafe restaurants. There are plenty around Geneva and clean. How ever, they are closed on Sundays. Take care.

Josef
Josef X, Sep 20, 2009 @ 14:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 3391 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form