Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > looking for a mysterious man on tram 12

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
looking for a mysterious man on tram 12

it was a Saturday morning at about 12.30 pm when at moillesulaz tram stop I took the 12 and a man dressed in black came sitting in front of me... i'm the girl that started crying and was very sad....i'm looking for you and hope to find you!

The text you are quoting:

it was a Saturday morning at about 12.30 pm when at moillesulaz tram stop I took the 12 and a man dressed in black came sitting in front of me... i'm the girl that started crying and was very sad....i'm looking for you and hope to find you!

silvia mJan 24, 2017 @ 21:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

57 Replies | 2693 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: looking for a mysterious man on tram 12
Post 1

op baby don't cry

he is not a monster

look how scared he is

don't scream so loud

when you grow up you will like him

may be you will fall in love

with that scary man in black for his cute and warm embrace.. :)

op baby don't cry

he is not a monster

look how scared he is

don't scream so loud

when you grow up you will like him

may be you will fall in love

with that scary man in black for his cute and warm embrace.. :)

Satya Betha, Jan 25, 2017 @ 13:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Don't worry I'm looking for him because he was handsome!

Don't worry I'm looking for him because he was handsome!

silvia m, Jan 25, 2017 @ 14:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Satya .... you made her cry now Tongue Out

Satya .... you made her cry now Tongue Out

Gaurav P, Jan 25, 2017 @ 16:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Silvia,

Your post made me smile. Obviously this man has affected you a lot. And I respect your courage to search for him. I hope you see him again..  

Cheers

Hi Silvia,

Your post made me smile. Obviously this man has affected you a lot. And I respect your courage to search for him. I hope you see him again..  

Cheers

Mesut S, Jan 26, 2017 @ 10:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Jan 24, 17 21:46

Dear Silvia,

Your post is one of the most endearing I have read in Glocals. And very literary. It reads like the begining of a good novel. It makes us want to know why you started crying and felt sad. And what is it about him that makes you want to look for him. Is it just empty hope? Or the idea that you may regret it for the rest of your life if you don't try? Taps into very universal themes, not just love (the one that hurt you before and made you cry, the one you hope to find), but hope, the difficulties of forging a path in a complex world, the serendipitous encounters that can change the course of a life, the importance of trying against all odds, instead of just waiting for things to come to you.

If you find him, and the two of you find what so many search for in such an serendipitous way, you have to let us know. I would put in a bid for the right to your story. Laughing

Dear Silvia,

Your post is one of the most endearing I have read in Glocals. And very literary. It reads like the begining of a good novel. It makes us want to know why you started crying and felt sad. And what is it about him that makes you want to look for him. Is it just empty hope? Or the idea that you may regret it for the rest of your life if you don't try? Taps into very universal themes, not just love (the one that hurt you before and made you cry, the one you hope to find), but hope, the difficulties of forging a path in a complex world, the serendipitous encounters that can change the course of a life, the importance of trying against all odds, instead of just waiting for things to come to you.

If you find him, and the two of you find what so many search for in such an serendipitous way, you have to let us know. I would put in a bid for the right to your story. Laughing

JR M, Jan 26, 2017 @ 11:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

The search is on

The search is on

JR M, Jan 26, 2017 @ 11:31

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

The search is on

The search is on

JR M, Jan 26, 2017 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

and here are some words of encouragement

and here are some words of encouragement

JR M, Jan 26, 2017 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Last seen last Saturday at 12.30 pm boarding the 12 at moillesulaz tram stop

Last seen last Saturday at 12.30 pm boarding the 12 at moillesulaz tram stop

JR M, Jan 26, 2017 @ 11:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

And here is a hint for all of you tram-riding young, handsome, single guys, in black or otherwise:

"it was a Saturday morning at about 12.30 pm when at moillesulaz tram stop I took the 12 and a man dressed in black came sitting in front of me...I started to cry and felt sad"

He looked at me with his intense, gentle eyes and asked me: I don't mean to intrude, but are you ok?

I stopped sobing and said I was ok, but I thanked him for asking.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"It is a long story," I replied. "Seeing you reminded me of something that happened recently in my life. Someone broke my heart." I paused and looked at him. "I am sorry, it is a strange reaction, I know."

"Well, I am sorry the sight of me made you sad," he said. He said those words half-smilingly, as if trying to make me smile as well, yet cautious not to make me feel as if he was making light of  my emotions.

"No, no, it is me who should be sorry." I did not know what else to do. "Thanks so much for asking," I said again, realizing as I spoke that I was repeating myself, which made me feel awkward. "Oh, sorry, I don't mean to say it was you who made me sad. It was...." I started to giggle uncontrolably when realizing I was begining to be incoherent.

"There, there, I am glad you are feeling better," he said, with a broad smile. "Even a broken heart can be mended. But I can't imagine how anyone would want to hurt someone like you."

He was obviously a charmer, but, well, that is exactly what I needed then. And he was handsome! Not to mention self confident. Just what the doctor ordered. Who knows what we would find when we reached the end of the line, but for the moment, life had thrown me a life line. The tram started moving. I didn't know where he was going, or how far we would go, but it was early in the day, and we had 24 stops ahead of us.

+++++++

Ok, all that said, the woman crying in the tram could have been someone who needed to be left alone and you would have been intrusive.... Oh well.....

And here is a hint for all of you tram-riding young, handsome, single guys, in black or otherwise:

"it was a Saturday morning at about 12.30 pm when at moillesulaz tram stop I took the 12 and a man dressed in black came sitting in front of me...I started to cry and felt sad"

He looked at me with his intense, gentle eyes and asked me: I don't mean to intrude, but are you ok?

I stopped sobing and said I was ok, but I thanked him for asking.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"It is a long story," I replied. "Seeing you reminded me of something that happened recently in my life. Someone broke my heart." I paused and looked at him. "I am sorry, it is a strange reaction, I know."

"Well, I am sorry the sight of me made you sad," he said. He said those words half-smilingly, as if trying to make me smile as well, yet cautious not to make me feel as if he was making light of  my emotions.

"No, no, it is me who should be sorry." I did not know what else to do. "Thanks so much for asking," I said again, realizing as I spoke that I was repeating myself, which made me feel awkward. "Oh, sorry, I don't mean to say it was you who made me sad. It was...." I started to giggle uncontrolably when realizing I was begining to be incoherent.

"There, there, I am glad you are feeling better," he said, with a broad smile. "Even a broken heart can be mended. But I can't imagine how anyone would want to hurt someone like you."

He was obviously a charmer, but, well, that is exactly what I needed then. And he was handsome! Not to mention self confident. Just what the doctor ordered. Who knows what we would find when we reached the end of the line, but for the moment, life had thrown me a life line. The tram started moving. I didn't know where he was going, or how far we would go, but it was early in the day, and we had 24 stops ahead of us.

+++++++

Ok, all that said, the woman crying in the tram could have been someone who needed to be left alone and you would have been intrusive.... Oh well.....

JR M, Jan 26, 2017 @ 12:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Nice combination JR Smile  it would be fair to quote your source...! 

Sei stata brava Silvia !! Buona fortuna !!

Nice combination JR Smile  it would be fair to quote your source...! 

Sei stata brava Silvia !! Buona fortuna !!

Chris c, Jan 26, 2017 @ 14:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

"it would be fair to quote your source...! "

Uh? Source for what?

"it would be fair to quote your source...! "

Uh? Source for what?

JR M, Jan 26, 2017 @ 15:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

the little text u put ther comes from where...i do think ive read the same lines elsewhere ...

the little text u put ther comes from where...i do think ive read the same lines elsewhere ...

Chris c, Jan 26, 2017 @ 15:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

No, pas de tout. C'est moi. I don't think it would get past a publisher. It is just lazy midday ramblings....But it does make me wonder what romantic novels you have been reading Laughing

Oh, well, I am a sucker for romantic stories, but not in print. I watch Richard Curtis' films for that, and keep my reading on more serious subjects. But will take recommendations....

No, pas de tout. C'est moi. I don't think it would get past a publisher. It is just lazy midday ramblings....But it does make me wonder what romantic novels you have been reading Laughing

Oh, well, I am a sucker for romantic stories, but not in print. I watch Richard Curtis' films for that, and keep my reading on more serious subjects. But will take recommendations....

JR M, Jan 26, 2017 @ 17:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

funnily enough, i am quite convinced i read that somewhere or was ir simply very similar...the fact that i read it does not suggest or imply i think itis good literature..

regarding publishing, there is no drastic rule...as long as some readers can identify they will read it and thus buy it..if there is a market large enough , there is a publisher...

It also has to do with publishers politics, they dont have the same targets and comercial objectives of course...It is pretty easy to have a good idea of what can be published if you think in terms of collections. Which is a set of guidelines and contents...

Good luck if you ever want or try to get published...try various publishers after having identified their policy interms of readers ...

funnily enough, i am quite convinced i read that somewhere or was ir simply very similar...the fact that i read it does not suggest or imply i think itis good literature..

regarding publishing, there is no drastic rule...as long as some readers can identify they will read it and thus buy it..if there is a market large enough , there is a publisher...

It also has to do with publishers politics, they dont have the same targets and comercial objectives of course...It is pretty easy to have a good idea of what can be published if you think in terms of collections. Which is a set of guidelines and contents...

Good luck if you ever want or try to get published...try various publishers after having identified their policy interms of readers ...

Chris c, Jan 26, 2017 @ 18:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Jan 26, 17 18:19

Because all romance novels sound the same

Because all romance novels sound the same

Marcy S, Jan 26, 2017 @ 18:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

yes same ingredients ans similar writing techniques but some are really creative.....but the best stories in my experience are ...and this is why i worked on that....true stories !!!

yes same ingredients ans similar writing techniques but some are really creative.....but the best stories in my experience are ...and this is why i worked on that....true stories !!!

Chris c, Jan 26, 2017 @ 19:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Now..... getting back to the original subject

Now..... getting back to the original subject

JR M, Jan 26, 2017 @ 20:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Gaurav P, Jan 26, 2017 @ 21:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

I love this conversation, it's so entertaining :D

Coraggio Silvia, noi crediamo in te!

I love this conversation, it's so entertaining :D

Coraggio Silvia, noi crediamo in te!

Luisa A, Jan 27, 2017 @ 12:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Thank everybody for your replies.. but still now no answer :(

Thank everybody for your replies.. but still now no answer :(

silvia m, Jan 27, 2017 @ 14:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Hi Silvia,

Could you please provide any descriptions about the person?Maybe someone could recognize him.

Best,

Arnaud

Hi Silvia,

Could you please provide any descriptions about the person?Maybe someone could recognize him.

Best,

Arnaud

Arnaud S, Jan 27, 2017 @ 15:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

yes...straight black hair and clean beard..black coat and classic shoes.. he was listening to music on his phone (not an iPhone I think a Samsung one but not sure).. don't know if he lives in France or Geneva :(

yes...straight black hair and clean beard..black coat and classic shoes.. he was listening to music on his phone (not an iPhone I think a Samsung one but not sure).. don't know if he lives in France or Geneva :(

silvia m, Jan 27, 2017 @ 16:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Jan 27, 17 16:08

There you go.... mystery solved ! it was a Samsung 7. As he walked away after getting off the tram, he stopped to look at which song was next and the phone blew right in his face. He has not replied to you because he is in the hospital (yes, yes Chris C., that probably comes from sbliminal memories of "An affair to remember"). Sorry to say Silvia, but he is probably terribly disfigured.

There you go.... mystery solved ! it was a Samsung 7. As he walked away after getting off the tram, he stopped to look at which song was next and the phone blew right in his face. He has not replied to you because he is in the hospital (yes, yes Chris C., that probably comes from sbliminal memories of "An affair to remember"). Sorry to say Silvia, but he is probably terribly disfigured.

JR M, Jan 27, 2017 @ 20:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

I have been following this post, and I'm rooting for you Silvia!

I have been following this post, and I'm rooting for you Silvia!

ISABELLE M, Jan 28, 2017 @ 09:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

'Leave the gun...take the cannoli'

'Leave the gun...take the cannoli'

divagirl, Jan 28, 2017 @ 10:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

And we just found the ghostwriter to your love story!! JR you write beautifully :) 

And we just found the ghostwriter to your love story!! JR you write beautifully :) 

Melina de Kock, Feb 1, 2017 @ 20:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

That's true Melina! But still no answer from my mysterious man :(

That's true Melina! But still no answer from my mysterious man :(

silvia m, Feb 1, 2017 @ 20:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

What about posting on facebook? "Geneva Expats" and " For sale, Free or Wanted in Vaud/Geneva"
I propose you may have better luck there...

What about posting on facebook? "Geneva Expats" and " For sale, Free or Wanted in Vaud/Geneva"

Melina de Kock, Feb 1, 2017 @ 21:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Thank you Melina! I'll try!

Thank you Melina! I'll try!

silvia m, Feb 1, 2017 @ 21:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Very interesting I hope you will find him. May I ask what makes you look for him? Is it because he sympathized with your crying or maybe he completely ignored it and continued in his world of musi? Or simply because of his mysterious looks and you need a distraaction from your sadnes? Why would he reply to your post? He could be married with a family or has a lover? Anyways I hope you find happiness wherever it might be.

Very interesting I hope you will find him. May I ask what makes you look for him? Is it because he sympathized with your crying or maybe he completely ignored it and continued in his world of musi? Or simply because of his mysterious looks and you need a distraaction from your sadnes? Why would he reply to your post? He could be married with a family or has a lover? Anyways I hope you find happiness wherever it might be.

Nahed Z, Feb 1, 2017 @ 23:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

I love the way he looked at me... he was sad for me too

I love the way he looked at me... he was sad for me too

silvia m, Feb 2, 2017 @ 06:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 33

Feb 1, 17 21:19

You miss Tinder and Happn :)

Arnaud S, Feb 2, 2017 @ 09:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 34

Feb 2, 17 09:58

Craiglist too =)

Craiglist too =)

Agathe S, Feb 2, 2017 @ 10:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 35

Craiglist too =)

Feb 2, 17 10:21

or leboncoin if he is french :)

or leboncoin if he is french :)

Arnaud S, Feb 2, 2017 @ 10:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 36

he was not on happn....

he was not on happn....

silvia m, Feb 2, 2017 @ 13:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 37

Jan 27, 17 16:08

For someone who was sobbing her heart out on a tram, you appear to have been particularly observant as to this gent’s appearance, clothing, and possessions.  The police would love such a testimony.

Perhaps what you’re really doling is amassing ideas and comments for your own mystery novel.

For someone who was sobbing her heart out on a tram, you appear to have been particularly observant as to this gent’s appearance, clothing, and possessions.  The police would love such a testimony.

Perhaps what you’re really doling is amassing ideas and comments for your own mystery novel.

Ritchie, Feb 2, 2017 @ 14:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 38

I'm loving this! :) Gooooo Silvia!

I'm loving this! :) Gooooo Silvia!

András B, Feb 2, 2017 @ 15:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 39

Take the tram 12 again and again! Maybe you will meet him again. Good luck hahaha

Take the tram 12 again and again! Maybe you will meet him again. Good luck hahaha

Claire N, Feb 2, 2017 @ 16:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 40

Silvia I am happy to meet you back here ! It was emotional on that Tram 12.

Silvia I am happy to meet you back here ! It was emotional on that Tram 12.

Thomas F, Feb 3, 2017 @ 09:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 41

Gaurav P, Feb 3, 2017 @ 10:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 42

Hey hey hey...

Are you just kidding  Mr. Thomas or you really are the one

Hey hey hey...

Are you just kidding  Mr. Thomas or you really are the one
Muskaan K, Feb 3, 2017 @ 13:07

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 43

Silvia,

We hope you find your man soon!!

I know Mr. thomas is just kidding

Silvia,

Muskaan K, Feb 3, 2017 @ 13:09

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 44

Silvia,

Feb 3, 17 13:09

So, most probably is “Silvia”.

So, most probably is “Silvia”.

Ritchie, Feb 3, 2017 @ 13:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 45

Not found :(

silvia m, Feb 3, 2017 @ 14:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 46

Feb 3, 17 14:05

Thomas was pretending to be the one, ask to meet up in person and if he looks nothing like, then he is buying you drink until he does. :)

Thomas was pretending to be the one, ask to meet up in person and if he looks nothing like, then he is buying you drink until he does. :)

Arnaud S, Feb 3, 2017 @ 14:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 47

I am the Chosen.

I am the Chosen.

Thomas F, Feb 3, 2017 @ 14:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 48

Feb 3, 17 14:27

THanks for being a middleman.

Thomas F, Feb 3, 2017 @ 14:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 49

Gaurav P, Feb 3, 2017 @ 16:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 50

I am the Chosen.

Feb 3, 17 14:55

I am sure your wife agrees.... See below

I am sure your wife agrees.... See below

JR M, Feb 3, 2017 @ 16:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 51

JR M, Feb 3, 2017 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 52

Feb 3, 17 14:56

You're welcome. I like to help some desperate guys ;)

You're welcome. I like to help some desperate guys ;)

Arnaud S, Feb 3, 2017 @ 17:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 53

Feb 3, 17 16:59

I undertsand your disapointment. You two seem to be a very good match ;)

I undertsand your disapointment. You two seem to be a very good match ;)

Arnaud S, Feb 3, 2017 @ 17:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 54

Feb 3, 17 16:59

Gaurav P, Feb 3, 2017 @ 17:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 55

Settle down boys.

Settle down boys.

JR M, Feb 3, 2017 @ 20:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 56

Hey Silvia!

Any luck? With 1620 views as of now on this thread, I guess many are waiting anxiously for news even if they haven't posted on the page...

Image result for fingers crossed gif

Hey Silvia!

Any luck? With 1620 views as of now on this thread, I guess many are waiting anxiously for news even if they haven't posted on the page...

Image result for fingers crossed gif

Arun K V, Feb 6, 2017 @ 16:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 57

thanx to eveybody contacting me but unfortunately i've not found him.... so this is the end :(

thanx to eveybody contacting me but unfortunately i've not found him.... so this is the end :(

silvia m, Feb 12, 2017 @ 13:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
57 Replies | 2693 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form