Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > meditation class/workshop

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
meditation class/workshop

Perhaps combined with some yoga? Would love any info, thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Perhaps combined with some yoga? Would love any info, thanks!

fkwankamMay 27, 2010 @ 20:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 574 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: meditation class/workshop
Post 1

Many yogaschools also offer meditation classes. Personally I can recommend " entre terre and ciel"in Gland. Soluna yoga also offers meditation classes, however I havent tried them myslf. If you prefer meditation classes with more spirituel background knowledge: I have heard many positive feedbacks concerning the " art of living "- courses.

The easiest thing is probably to check several places and see what best suits you.

Have fun!

Many yogaschools also offer meditation classes. Personally I can recommend " entre terre and ciel"in Gland. Soluna yoga also offers meditation classes, however I havent tried them myslf. If you prefer meditation classes with more spirituel background knowledge: I have heard many positive feedbacks concerning the " art of living "- courses.

The easiest thing is probably to check several places and see what best suits you.

Have fun!

funsoul, May 27, 2010 @ 20:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: meditation class/workshop
Post 2

Hi funsoul, thanks for the message and the suggestions. I had looked at the Soluna website and didn't see any meditation classes coming up.  I also looked up the AOL art of living classes, but the dates don't work for me.  Gland is a bit too far, as I am based in Geneva without a car.  Any other suggestion?

Hi funsoul, thanks for the message and the suggestions. I had looked at the Soluna website and didn't see any meditation classes coming up.  I also looked up the AOL art of living classes, but the dates don't work for me.  Gland is a bit too far, as I am based in Geneva without a car.  Any other suggestion?

fkwankam, May 28, 2010 @ 10:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 574 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form