Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > needed friends help

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
needed friends help

I was in Geneva along time ago. At the moment I live in Estonia. At the begining of next year (March) I have decided move permanently to Geneva or French border towns. I have been in many countries and experince of work is quite rich. Please recommend me where can I seek for a job if I have permission to live and to work? My qulification is electrician. I finished Tallinn Polytichnical school, certificate (4 years). I had experience as a

-electrician

-truck driver (BCE categories)

-forklift driver

-warehouse person

-coffee machines technic, installer

The best choice when I will get recommendations straight from company that need employee. Or if any friend knows that some company needs employee, so I can send CV for them. Please contact via email

[email protected]

I would be very happy to hear good news from you. Thank you!!!

The text you are quoting:

I was in Geneva along time ago. At the moment I live in Estonia. At the begining of next year (March) I have decided move permanently to Geneva or French border towns. I have been in many countries and experince of work is quite rich. Please recommend me where can I seek for a job if I have permission to live and to work? My qulification is electrician. I finished Tallinn Polytichnical school, certificate (4 years). I had experience as a

-electrician

-truck driver (BCE categories)

-forklift driver

-warehouse person

-coffee machines technic, installer

The best choice when I will get recommendations straight from company that need employee. Or if any friend knows that some company needs employee, so I can send CV for them. Please contact via email

[email protected]

I would be very happy to hear good news from you. Thank you!!!

Aleksandr BNov 17, 2009 @ 20:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 653 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 653 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form