Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > pets not allowed in flat?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
pets not allowed in flat?

Hi all, I have a question. My contract states that I'm not allowed to have any pets in my apartment. I have my sister who is coming to stay with me for a few months and she is bringing her dog. Would that cause any problems with the regie you think?

The text you are quoting:

Hi all, I have a question. My contract states that I'm not allowed to have any pets in my apartment. I have my sister who is coming to stay with me for a few months and she is bringing her dog. Would that cause any problems with the regie you think?

Katja SiloNov 23, 2015 @ 08:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 660 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: pets not allowed in flat?
Post 1

Hi Katja,

Normally, if it is stated in the contract, it would unfortunately cause you problems with the regie indeed, specially if you dont tell them, and the dog starts barking and one of the neiboughs allert the regie. What I suggest you, is that you call them and tell them that your sister is coming for few days, and she is coming with her little dog, as she could not leave him alone... This is what I will do if I were you.

The text you are quoting:

Hi Katja,

Normally, if it is stated in the contract, it would unfortunately cause you problems with the regie indeed, specially if you dont tell them, and the dog starts barking and one of the neiboughs allert the regie. What I suggest you, is that you call them and tell them that your sister is coming for few days, and she is coming with her little dog, as she could not leave him alone... This is what I will do if I were you.

Leo M, Nov 23, 2015 @ 11:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 660 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form