Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > psychological help!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
psychological help!

Hi all,

I have been living in the nearby france for some time now and it seems more likely that i am going to be living here for the forseeable future. I am currently working temporary contracts in one of the UN organizations, which is OK to pay the bills, but as I am planning on staying longer, i'd really prefer to persue my career.

I have a degree in psychology, and am SO DESPERATE to begin applying this to my work. However, it has been impossible for me to find a job in this area. I am not trained, so i would be happy to start from the bottom with an apprenticeship type job, anything really.

if anyone knows of anything like this available in Geneva, or has ideas on where i might get further info, please help! much appreciated,

Nikki

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I have been living in the nearby france for some time now and it seems more likely that i am going to be living here for the forseeable future. I am currently working temporary contracts in one of the UN organizations, which is OK to pay the bills, but as I am planning on staying longer, i'd really prefer to persue my career.

I have a degree in psychology, and am SO DESPERATE to begin applying this to my work. However, it has been impossible for me to find a job in this area. I am not trained, so i would be happy to start from the bottom with an apprenticeship type job, anything really.

if anyone knows of anything like this available in Geneva, or has ideas on where i might get further info, please help! much appreciated,

Nikki

nikkisawyerNov 16, 2009 @ 15:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 839 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: psychological help!
Post 1

thank you! i have emailed the people here, however it is all in french and my french is pretty basic, i hope they get back to me. other ideas are still welcome if anybody has any!

The text you are quoting:

thank you! i have emailed the people here, however it is all in french and my french is pretty basic, i hope they get back to me. other ideas are still welcome if anybody has any!

nikkisawyer, Nov 17, 2009 @ 14:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 839 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form