Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > searching for part time jobs and new acquaintances!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
searching for part time jobs and new acquaintances!
hi everyone.. im a new member here on this site and trying to explore everything.. would like to have new acquaintances here and i would be very please if someone could help me find a part time job here in geneva.. im a very enthusiastic person and very flexible.. by the way i am a nurse by profession but currently i am studying french language during weekdays in the afternoon(14:30 to 17:30hrs).. i hope to hear from you soon guys.. have a pleasant day!

The text you are quoting:
hi everyone.. im a new member here on this site and trying to explore everything.. would like to have new acquaintances here and i would be very please if someone could help me find a part time job here in geneva.. im a very enthusiastic person and very flexible.. by the way i am a nurse by profession but currently i am studying french language during weekdays in the afternoon(14:30 to 17:30hrs).. i hope to hear from you soon guys.. have a pleasant day!

marjorie mFeb 12, 2018 @ 17:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 258 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: searching for part time jobs and new acquaintances!
Post 1

Feb 12, 18 17:33

Hi Marjorie M!  Welcome to glocals and welcome to Geneva :)

Hi Marjorie M!  Welcome to glocals and welcome to Geneva :)

Malissa H, Feb 13, 2018 @ 01:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

thanks for the warm welcome Malissa! Smile

thanks for the warm welcome Malissa! Smile

marjorie m, Feb 13, 2018 @ 10:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Marjorie

Welcome to Geneva! It's really worth joining some groups and looking at the Things to do pages.

I have a restaurant group that you are welcome to join. We go to a new restaurant every couple of weeks. All the members are lovely and it is a different group of people each time so it's always fun :-) Whats great is that the group members are startign to become friends and do things outside of the main group too!

http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-restaurant-challenge.htm

Cheers
Cliff

Hi Marjorie

Welcome to Geneva! It's really worth joining some groups and looking at the Things to do pages.

I have a restaurant group that you are welcome to join. We go to a new restaurant every couple of weeks. All the members are lovely and it is a different group of people each time so it's always fun :-) Whats great is that the group members are startign to become friends and do things outside of the main group too!

http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-restaurant-challenge.htm

Cheers
Cliff

cliff h, Feb 13, 2018 @ 15:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Marjorie, Welcome I am a nurse too. I must say that it is hard enough for the job, because there is a lot of competition ... As a nurse acquires knowledge of the body, massages and drainages are a possibility ... By specifying "medical": )

Hanifa

Hi Marjorie, Welcome I am a nurse too. I must say that it is hard enough for the job, because there is a lot of competition ... As a nurse acquires knowledge of the body, massages and drainages are a possibility ... By specifying "medical": )

Hanifa

Hanifa o, Feb 14, 2018 @ 10:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Welcome to Geneva and Switzerland.

I hope this link help; http://www.nursesnet.com/nurseswiss1.htm

Good luck - and if you are in to running, you can always join us, Geneva Runners. 

www.genevarunners.com

Best wishes.

Welcome to Geneva and Switzerland.

I hope this link help; http://www.nursesnet.com/nurseswiss1.htm

Good luck - and if you are in to running, you can always join us, Geneva Runners. 

www.genevarunners.com

Best wishes.

SWISS, Feb 14, 2018 @ 12:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 258 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form