Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > second hand furniture dealers

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
second hand furniture dealers

hi, a friend of mine is moving and wants to sell quite a few items but doesn't want to go through the hassle of itemising each thing on a website.  Are there any companies that would come to her home and offer her a job lot price to buy and take away the items for her as she is elderly?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

hi, a friend of mine is moving and wants to sell quite a few items but doesn't want to go through the hassle of itemising each thing on a website.  Are there any companies that would come to her home and offer her a job lot price to buy and take away the items for her as she is elderly?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

biddiSep 6, 2010 @ 17:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 766 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: second hand furniture dealers
Post 1

Hi

I dont know if they offer the serrvice you need but there is a store in Nyon called Bric-a-brac. Tele 022 36 61 65.  Try and find them on google and see if they can help.

Good luck      

Hi

I dont know if they offer the serrvice you need but there is a store in Nyon called Bric-a-brac. Tele 022 36 61 65.  Try and find them on google and see if they can help.

Good luck      

Ian C, Sep 6, 2010 @ 21:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: second hand furniture dealers
Post 2

Hi Ian, thanks so much! Smile

Hi Ian, thanks so much! Smile