Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > seeking accomodation of good price

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
seeking accomodation of good price

Hi! I am a intern for ILO from China.Because the renting fee for my apartment now is so expensive, nearly CHF1700per month( and I should still pay for cleaning lady as well) I would like to seek a cheaper place, around 500-850(include fee for power and water). I know the price for my apartment now is reasonable since I live in this apartment alone, but maybe sharing an apartment with another one will get a cheaper price. I will stay at the new place from 1st March to 11th Apr.the new place should be able to cook and not far from UN.

personal introduction: I am 22 years old, male, speaking english and mandarin, do not smoke and drink.I like to meet new friends over the world. And I am a semi-professional violinist with 16 years experience(I brought my violin to geneva and I will play it regularly).

If you are interest in my advertisement, please e-mail me to [email protected]

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hi! I am a intern for ILO from China.Because the renting fee for my apartment now is so expensive, nearly CHF1700per month( and I should still pay for cleaning lady as well) I would like to seek a cheaper place, around 500-850(include fee for power and water). I know the price for my apartment now is reasonable since I live in this apartment alone, but maybe sharing an apartment with another one will get a cheaper price. I will stay at the new place from 1st March to 11th Apr.the new place should be able to cook and not far from UN.

personal introduction: I am 22 years old, male, speaking english and mandarin, do not smoke and drink.I like to meet new friends over the world. And I am a semi-professional violinist with 16 years experience(I brought my violin to geneva and I will play it regularly).

If you are interest in my advertisement, please e-mail me to [email protected]

Thanks!

Alexander LJan 17, 2011 @ 20:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 652 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 652 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form