Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > ski rent in Crozet?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
ski rent in Crozet?

Hello to all ski lovers!

Can you please clarify to me, are these tariffs for a day or the whole season??

http://www.loopingsports.com/tarifs-locations.html

It seems a little bit too much for a day, but I can find nothing else on their site, maybe you know also what is their price for ski for a day?

The text you are quoting:

Hello to all ski lovers!

Can you please clarify to me, are these tariffs for a day or the whole season??

http://www.loopingsports.com/tarifs-locations.html

It seems a little bit too much for a day, but I can find nothing else on their site, maybe you know also what is their price for ski for a day?

Artem BJan 22, 2015 @ 12:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1501 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: ski rent in Crozet?
Post 1

I had a ski lesson today in Crozet and rented skis, poles, boots and helmet for EUR20.50 for the day from Looping. I don't know what the tarrifs on the site are for. Maybe give them a call?

I had a ski lesson today in Crozet and rented skis, poles, boots and helmet for EUR20.50 for the day from Looping. I don't know what the tarrifs on the site are for. Maybe give them a call?

Janet G, Jan 22, 2015 @ 19:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Janet!

If you don't mind me asking, what was the cost of your ski lessons? (I'm a total beginner Yell)

Hi Janet!

If you don't mind me asking, what was the cost of your ski lessons? (I'm a total beginner Yell)

Loraine O, Jan 22, 2015 @ 20:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Janet!

Jan 22, 15 20:08

I have taken lessons before when I just started and ESI in Col De La Faucille were doing a 5 * 1hour lesson deal that came to about EUR190 at the tail end of the season last year.That's best for a total beginner I think. Today I wanted to nail down parallel skiing so I took a one-on-one for two hours with ESF Crozet for EUR82.00. I wasn't disappointed. R.I.P to the snowplough! LOL Laughing

I have taken lessons before when I just started and ESI in Col De La Faucille were doing a 5 * 1hour lesson deal that came to about EUR190 at the tail end of the season last year.That's best for a total beginner I think. Today I wanted to nail down parallel skiing so I took a one-on-one for two hours with ESF Crozet for EUR82.00. I wasn't disappointed. R.I.P to the snowplough! LOL Laughing

Janet G, Jan 22, 2015 @ 20:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Oh and Lorraine O, you can join my Begininner friendly ski group on here. I'm planning something soon! Laughing

Oh and Lorraine O, you can join my Begininner friendly ski group on here. I'm planning something soon! Laughing

Janet G, Jan 22, 2015 @ 20:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Jan 22, 15 20:18

Hi Janet,

Thank you for previously answering my question about ski lesson costs! I apologize for taking such a long time to repy; I'm not really an active Glocals. Yell

Are you still organizing a beginner friendly ski group? I live 5 minutes from the Crozet telecabine station and it'd be great to ski with other people my level!

Hi Janet,

Thank you for previously answering my question about ski lesson costs! I apologize for taking such a long time to repy; I'm not really an active Glocals. Yell

Are you still organizing a beginner friendly ski group? I live 5 minutes from the Crozet telecabine station and it'd be great to ski with other people my level!

Loraine O, Feb 6, 2015 @ 13:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

BTW re:ski equipment -- come early! (before 9)
Otherwise the line to rent the equipment is really looooooong

BTW re:ski equipment -- come early! (before 9)
Otherwise the line to rent the equipment is really looooooong

extremal, Feb 6, 2015 @ 15:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1501 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form