Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 2060 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: where to go for wine tasting
Post 1

Hello to you too and welcome to the forums...

The text you are quoting:

Hello to you too and welcome to the forums...

catalin, Mar 5, 2015 @ 20:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi! Right now you may go to free Denner tasting in planeta Charmille shopping mall - till the end of this week

Hi! Right now you may go to free Denner tasting in planeta Charmille shopping mall - till the end of this week

Liubov D, Mar 5, 2015 @ 21:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Try Movenpick Wines in Meyrin - I think a lady called Kat runs tastings pretty often. We also go to

http://vinothequeduleman.com/en in St Genis for all our wines. they also have tastings most weekends

Try Movenpick Wines in Meyrin - I think a lady called Kat runs tastings pretty often. We also go to

http://vinothequeduleman.com/en in St Genis for all our wines. they also have tastings most weekends

Jeffery S, Mar 5, 2015 @ 21:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

The delicatessen at Globus runs very good wine tasting evenings, about every 1 or 2 months. Ive been to two and was impressed, evenings have a theme (grape or region) and knowledgeable experts.

Sam

Woodhouse Carpentry & Custom Furniture

www.wood-house.ch

The delicatessen at Globus runs very good wine tasting evenings, about every 1 or 2 months. Ive been to two and was impressed, evenings have a theme (grape or region) and knowledgeable experts.

Sam

Woodhouse Carpentry & Custom Furniture

www.wood-house.ch

SamW, Mar 6, 2015 @ 09:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi. Weel, when you say around here I don't really know what you mean, but in Nyon, 15min from Geneva, there are 2 wine bars, with a lot of choice, and lots of good good wines. the best one is called the Winemoon. and the other one is Barawine&More... Both of them, are really really good, and every month they open new bottles, so you can taste on glass always new brands... ;)

Hi. Weel, when you say around here I don't really know what you mean, but in Nyon, 15min from Geneva, there are 2 wine bars, with a lot of choice, and lots of good good wines. the best one is called the Winemoon. and the other one is Barawine&More... Both of them, are really really good, and every month they open new bottles, so you can taste on glass always new brands... ;)

Carlos B, Mar 6, 2015 @ 13:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Becca - I'm the Kat Jeffrey was talking about. (Hi Jeffrey! and thanks Karolina!) 

I run wine courses and wine tastings. We have wine courses, wine and cooking classes, and wine events every month that you can check out here: wiine.me/wine-tasting/

We have a few types of events: 

Wine Lovers Apero - a different bar each month, 6 wines to taste, & nibbles. No real 'education' component. 30 chf 

Wine Courses - a different theme each time (Cab Sauvs from around the world, Sparkling wines, etc.) - 6 wines - appetizers - a fun class where people learn about the different regions, how to taste wine like a sommelier, where you discover your pallete, etc. - 89 chf 

Wine & Cooking courses - a private cooking lesson of a 3 course meal with a chef and a guided wine tasting with a sommelier. You get a cooking course, a wine class, and a 3 course meal. 159 chf 

Hope to see you soon over a glass of wine! 

Hi Becca - I'm the Kat Jeffrey was talking about. (Hi Jeffrey! and thanks Karolina!) 

I run wine courses and wine tastings. We have wine courses, wine and cooking classes, and wine events every month that you can check out here: wiine.me/wine-tasting/

We have a few types of events: 

Wine Lovers Apero - a different bar each month, 6 wines to taste, & nibbles. No real 'education' component. 30 chf 

Wine Courses - a different theme each time (Cab Sauvs from around the world, Sparkling wines, etc.) - 6 wines - appetizers - a fun class where people learn about the different regions, how to taste wine like a sommelier, where you discover your pallete, etc. - 89 chf 

Wine & Cooking courses - a private cooking lesson of a 3 course meal with a chef and a guided wine tasting with a sommelier. You get a cooking course, a wine class, and a 3 course meal. 159 chf 

Hope to see you soon over a glass of wine! 

Kat M, Mar 17, 2015 @ 16:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Next Friday 20th march here will be an open and free degustation in Tartegnin Famile Munier from 15&00

Next Friday 20th march here will be an open and free degustation in Tartegnin Famile Munier from 15&00

Liubov D, Mar 17, 2015 @ 22:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Caves Ouvertes, 30st May, in the villages around Geneva.

http://www.geneva.info/events/open-wineries/

Caves Ouvertes, 30st May, in the villages around Geneva.

http://www.geneva.info/events/open-wineries/

SWISS, Mar 18, 2015 @ 09:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 2060 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form