Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > yoga classes on Friday evening

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
yoga classes on Friday evening

I am trying to organize weekly dynamic yoga classes in English in Geneva (Rye de Lyon) between 6pm and 7pm but I need a sufficient number of people interested. Cost per 1-hour class is CHF15. If interested, please email me at this address: [email protected]

The text you are quoting:

I am trying to organize weekly dynamic yoga classes in English in Geneva (Rye de Lyon) between 6pm and 7pm but I need a sufficient number of people interested. Cost per 1-hour class is CHF15. If interested, please email me at this address: [email protected]

Federica GiovanniniApr 13, 2010 @ 10:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

13 Replies | 1329 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: yoga classes on Friday evening
Post 1

hi I'm interested, 

ideally i would prefer another week day than friday.

hi I'm interested, 

ideally i would prefer another week day than friday.

happy08, Apr 13, 2010 @ 23:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi, it is a mixed level dynamic fluid form of yoga, with mixed infuences of styles....I have confirmed two Fridays at the moment, Apr 30 and May 7, at 6pm until 7pm (CHF 15 for 1 hour) in Rue de Lyon 42. Unfortunately, the room is only available of Fridays, so I cannot organise a class any other night. Mats and props are available. If you think you are coming, please let me know because there is a limited amount of space and I cannot have more that 8-10 people. Cheers! Fede

Hi, it is a mixed level dynamic fluid form of yoga, with mixed infuences of styles....I have confirmed two Fridays at the moment, Apr 30 and May 7, at 6pm until 7pm (CHF 15 for 1 hour) in Rue de Lyon 42. Unfortunately, the room is only available of Fridays, so I cannot organise a class any other night. Mats and props are available. If you think you are coming, please let me know because there is a limited amount of space and I cannot have more that 8-10 people. Cheers! Fede

Federica Giovannini, Apr 14, 2010 @ 08:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Federica, I suffer from neck pain so the doctor recommended me some yoga, I have never practiced yoga in my life so I am a total amateur on this.

However I would be very interested.... will it be very hardcore high level yoga? or will I be able to sort of acocmodate being the first time I would be doing it?

I am very interested!

Federica, I suffer from neck pain so the doctor recommended me some yoga, I have never practiced yoga in my life so I am a total amateur on this.

However I would be very interested.... will it be very hardcore high level yoga? or will I be able to sort of acocmodate being the first time I would be doing it?

I am very interested!

andy o, Apr 14, 2010 @ 11:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Andy, well, it won't be hard core but it won't be for total beginners either.....and since you have neck pain, I would recommend starting with a beginner course.  

Hi Andy, well, it won't be hard core but it won't be for total beginners either.....and since you have neck pain, I would recommend starting with a beginner course.  

Federica Giovannini, Apr 14, 2010 @ 11:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

If anybody is interested to come to the first 2 yoga classes (Apr 30 and May 7), please email me ([email protected]) so that I can have an idea of how many people will be attending. Space is limited. Thanks a looking forward to meeting you! Fede

If anybody is interested to come to the first 2 yoga classes (Apr 30 and May 7), please email me ([email protected]) so that I can have an idea of how many people will be attending. Space is limited. Thanks a looking forward to meeting you! Fede

Federica Giovannini, Apr 15, 2010 @ 15:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Charlie,

if you look for another day than Friday (which is more a day to go out I guess :-) why don't you join my classes? I am a yoga teacher too and have classes on Monday or Thursday evening in Eaux-Vives area....check my website: www.amritageneva.com

Cheers

Amrita

Hi Charlie,

if you look for another day than Friday (which is more a day to go out I guess :-) why don't you join my classes? I am a yoga teacher too and have classes on Monday or Thursday evening in Eaux-Vives area....check my website: www.amritageneva.com

Cheers

Amrita

Yogagirl, Apr 15, 2010 @ 16:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Yoga is the best way to start the weekend!Smile

Yoga is the best way to start the weekend!Smile

Federica Giovannini, Apr 16, 2010 @ 19:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hello Federica,

Just so your forum for a yoga class on friday. I am interesting but i am new at it and time will be more convenient for me at around 5.30 pm up to 6.30 pm. Do you think you can arrange another yoga class.... or lunch time between 1 to 2 pm for example... Are teaching somewhere else ?

Thanks in advance for your reply,

M.

Hello Federica,

Just so your forum for a yoga class on friday. I am interesting but i am new at it and time will be more convenient for me at around 5.30 pm up to 6.30 pm. Do you think you can arrange another yoga class.... or lunch time between 1 to 2 pm for example... Are teaching somewhere else ?

Thanks in advance for your reply,

M.

Marion C, May 15, 2010 @ 13:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi Marion

thank you for your interested. Unfortuantely, that is the only class I can offer you (Friday between 6 and 7pm). I teach private classes as well (20 CHF) but I work full time so I would be able to offer only classes between 6 and 7pm or 6.30pm and 7.30pm.

Hi Marion

thank you for your interested. Unfortuantely, that is the only class I can offer you (Friday between 6 and 7pm). I teach private classes as well (20 CHF) but I work full time so I would be able to offer only classes between 6 and 7pm or 6.30pm and 7.30pm.

Federica Giovannini, May 17, 2010 @ 15:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Federica,

Thanks for your reply. Can i just ask you if you know by any chance where i can attend some yoga class either at lunch time or after 5.00 pm?

Thank you again.

M.

Federica,

Thanks for your reply. Can i just ask you if you know by any chance where i can attend some yoga class either at lunch time or after 5.00 pm?

Thank you again.

M.

Marion C, May 17, 2010 @ 16:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Dear Marion,

Why don't you join my classes? it is in Eaux-Vives, small group, nice atmosphere and classes are either Monday or Thursday from 19:30 until 20h45.

have a look at : www.amritageneva.com

See you soon! Namaste,

Tiana

Dear Marion,

Why don't you join my classes? it is in Eaux-Vives, small group, nice atmosphere and classes are either Monday or Thursday from 19:30 until 20h45.

have a look at : www.amritageneva.com

See you soon! Namaste,

Tiana

Yogagirl, May 17, 2010 @ 17:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Organising many acroyoga workshops this year on, and other yoga activities, check this date for this coming August 13-15th, lots of fun learning yoga, thai massage and acrobatics, beautiful times.

Hope to see you for a fly, peace

http://www.yogagroove.ch/images/stories/YAMUNA.pdf

Organising many acroyoga workshops this year on, and other yoga activities, check this date for this coming August 13-15th, lots of fun learning yoga, thai massage and acrobatics, beautiful times.

Hope to see you for a fly, peace

http://www.yogagroove.ch/images/stories/YAMUNA.pdf

nadgroove, Aug 10, 2010 @ 16:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Sept 10-12 2010
http://genevayogaconference.com/
We are blessed to share the 1st Yoga Festival in Geneva, Switzerland. The festival brings together several world renowned teachers sharing their passion for Yoga and peace.
There will be yoga workshops, AcroYoga community teachings, performances and music all supporting the movement towards peace on the planet.
During this weekend you will be able to sweat, meditate, dance, sing, believe and share your hopes for this planet. You will practice with teachers experienced in jivamukti, anusara, iyengar, energy, hatha, AcroYoga

Sept 10-12 2010
http://genevayogaconference.com/
We are blessed to share the 1st Yoga Festival in Geneva, Switzerland. The festival brings together several world renowned teachers sharing their passion for Yoga and peace.
There will be yoga workshops, AcroYoga community teachings, performances and music all supporting the movement towards peace on the planet.
During this weekend you will be able to sweat, meditate, dance, sing, believe and share your hopes for this planet. You will practice with teachers experienced in jivamukti, anusara, iyengar, energy, hatha, AcroYoga

nadgroove, Sep 7, 2010 @ 21:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
13 Replies | 1329 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form