Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > ***English speaking Hairdresser around Lausanne area? ****

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
***English speaking Hairdresser around Lausanne area? ****

Hey, I'm in DESPERATE need of my hair doing, as I moved to Lausanne in March and have not had it done since before i came!! I find it very daunting going to a new hairdressers when your so comfortable with your own, and my french isn't too great yet....which makes it even harder. So if anyone knows of any, or if you are a hairdresser yourself then PLEASE get in touch. It would be much apprechiated :-) 

Abbie xo 

The text you are quoting:

Hey, I'm in DESPERATE need of my hair doing, as I moved to Lausanne in March and have not had it done since before i came!! I find it very daunting going to a new hairdressers when your so comfortable with your own, and my french isn't too great yet....which makes it even harder. So if anyone knows of any, or if you are a hairdresser yourself then PLEASE get in touch. It would be much apprechiated :-) 

Abbie xo 

Abbie ClarkMay 19, 2014 @ 23:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1380 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: ***English speaking Hairdresser around Lausanne area? ****
Post 1

Dear Abbie

I am a hairdresser with twelve years of experience. 
I worked ten years in the best-known hairdresser salon in Hungary (www.hajas.hu). Also taking part in fashion and TV shows and commercials.
I reached there the highest level as salon trainer.
I'm work in a salon in Lutry,so if you are looking for a professional hairdresser,you can find me in Lutry,Grand-rue 34.I am available on Wednesdays,Thursday and Friday.

Regards

Zsanett

Dear Abbie

I am a hairdresser with twelve years of experience. 
I worked ten years in the best-known hairdresser salon in Hungary (www.hajas.hu). Also taking part in fashion and TV shows and commercials.
I reached there the highest level as salon trainer.
I'm work in a salon in Lutry,so if you are looking for a professional hairdresser,you can find me in Lutry,Grand-rue 34.I am available on Wednesdays,Thursday and Friday.

Regards

Zsanett

Zsanett K, May 21, 2014 @ 11:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Toni&Guy next to Riponne M2 metro station is English speaking. That's where I had my haircut two months after arriving to Lausanne.

Toni&Guy next to Riponne M2 metro station is English speaking. That's where I had my haircut two months after arriving to Lausanne.

Phing Chian C, May 22, 2014 @ 08:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dear Abbie,  

Zsanett is really good, I would highly recommend her if you would like a professional hairdresser! 

Have a lovely day! 

Timea

Dear Abbie,  

Zsanett is really good, I would highly recommend her if you would like a professional hairdresser! 

Have a lovely day! 

Timea

Timea R, May 22, 2014 @ 10:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

May 22, 14 08:59

I had a wonderful experience there today. Laughing

From A to Z, it was great. I really enjoyed getting advice from a confident and experienced hairdresser. Well worth the money, and he even offered me a discount as I was deciding whether or not to buy some product.

I liked Toni&Guy much better than Kevin Kayne or Dessange.

I had a wonderful experience there today. Laughing

From A to Z, it was great. I really enjoyed getting advice from a confident and experienced hairdresser. Well worth the money, and he even offered me a discount as I was deciding whether or not to buy some product.

I liked Toni&Guy much better than Kevin Kayne or Dessange.

Carrie O, Sep 2, 2014 @ 22:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Karré Long in Prilly offers good service and the owner (Kelly) speaks English too, so that's worth a try.

Paul

Karré Long in Prilly offers good service and the owner (Kelly) speaks English too, so that's worth a try.

Paul

Paul R, Oct 1, 2014 @ 13:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1380 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form