Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Asthma Consultant / Pnuemologist in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Asthma Consultant / Pnuemologist in Lausanne

Dear all,

I have recently moved to Lausanne, but would need to see a Pneumologist (previously at CAAT in Geneva).   Can anyone recommend one please ? 

The text you are quoting:

Dear all,

I have recently moved to Lausanne, but would need to see a Pneumologist (previously at CAAT in Geneva).   Can anyone recommend one please ? 

norma mJan 18, 2017 @ 10:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1119 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Asthma Consultant / Pnuemologist in Lausanne
Post 1

Hello Norma,

The pneumology department at CHUV is excellent, I have been followed by them for the past 6 years. Always thorough, cautious, and never rushed.

There is Professor Aubert and Professor Nicod who sort of run the show. You actually get face time with them, which at least for me is unusual coming from the US! At CHUV, normally for regular consultations, those are done by younger doctors, then the big bosses come in after to consult.

I am not sure how much they focus on asthma; I know they have a lot of cystic/pulmonary fibrosis and transplant patients. Give them a call!

http://www.chuv.ch/pneumologie

The text you are quoting:

Hello Norma,

The pneumology department at CHUV is excellent, I have been followed by them for the past 6 years. Always thorough, cautious, and never rushed.

There is Professor Aubert and Professor Nicod who sort of run the show. You actually get face time with them, which at least for me is unusual coming from the US! At CHUV, normally for regular consultations, those are done by younger doctors, then the big bosses come in after to consult.

I am not sure how much they focus on asthma; I know they have a lot of cystic/pulmonary fibrosis and transplant patients. Give them a call!

http://www.chuv.ch/pneumologie

Jacki K, Jan 18, 2017 @ 14:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1119 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form