Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Ballroom Dancing / Dance Partner

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ballroom Dancing / Dance Partner

Hello,

I moved to Lausanne and would like to here re-start ballroom dancing (did it a few years ago and looking into a re-fresher course). I found a school up in lausanne that offers courses late on Wednesdays to make it easier after work. Now looking for a male dance partner, age 30-40 y.o., ideally 1.75m or taller. Let me know if any of you are interested or know any forums where to look.

Best, Veronika

http://www.danselausanne.ch/?gclid=CjwKEAjw1_KwBRDEz_WvncL4jGwSJAAEym0dju0oCCVVe4YMOc9KnjtALz5hiBYRHizZP7DKiz0OLxoCpmrw_wcB#!cours-dds/c8e4

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I moved to Lausanne and would like to here re-start ballroom dancing (did it a few years ago and looking into a re-fresher course). I found a school up in lausanne that offers courses late on Wednesdays to make it easier after work. Now looking for a male dance partner, age 30-40 y.o., ideally 1.75m or taller. Let me know if any of you are interested or know any forums where to look.

Best, Veronika

http://www.danselausanne.ch/?gclid=CjwKEAjw1_KwBRDEz_WvncL4jGwSJAAEym0dju0oCCVVe4YMOc9KnjtALz5hiBYRHizZP7DKiz0OLxoCpmrw_wcB#!cours-dds/c8e4

Veronika WOct 13, 2015 @ 15:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1407 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Ballroom Dancing / Dance Partner
Post 1

Dear Veronika

Are you looking for a ballroom partner or a latin partner ? 

Let me know

Best Regards

Dani

The text you are quoting:

Dear Veronika

Are you looking for a ballroom partner or a latin partner ? 

Let me know

Best Regards

Dani

Daniel J, Aug 10, 2016 @ 16:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1407 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form